“Delicious food and amazing views ”
Review of Peppercorn

Peppercorn
Ranked #64 of 368 Restaurants in Ko Pha Ngan
Price range: US$7 - US$27
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
“Delicious food and amazing views ”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is a little off the beaten track but is well worth a visit! The food was delicious and the wine complemented it perfectly. The owners were very friendly and tge service was great. The views were brilliant too! Altogether a very enjoyable evening out!

1 Thank Sorcha N

• Hebrew first
Ko Samui, Thailand
“Excellent steaks”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

A friend recommended the place and it was just off Hadd Salad where we stayed for the night. Ordered the Argentinian steak. It was prime quality. They are having staff shortage issues that slow service down a bit. Overall a good experience and will defenitely go back to try the T-bone.

• Visited March 2014
Friddi, Inhaber at Peppercorn, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Thanks for your rating, we're happy that you enjoyed our food and the good news , we got enough stuff working again..... hope to see you again
“Great food, loses one star because didn't take cards”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I had a magical experience on the island of Koh Phangan in March 2014, and took all the new friends I'd made out to dinner at the Peppercorn restaurant on my penultimate night, being that it was literally down the road from the villa we were staying in.

The food was lovely, the service was great and the ambience was wonderful.

Alas at the end of the night, it was somewhat marred by having no means to take payment other than cash. Being that it was by FAR the most expensive restaurant I'd been to on the island and I looked on the website for anything like this and it wasn't mentioned I ended up having to ask my friends for cash to cover the deficit. Charging European prices in Koh Phangan and not having basic card services is a rather poor oversight in my opinion. My suggestion, clearly put this on your website!!

Visited March 2014
Ko Pha Ngan, Thailand
“Beautiful steak!!”
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

I went to Peppercorn for my birthday and it was a wonderful meal! The steak was amazing! The staff brought me chocolate cake for dessert! And a beautiful spot! Lovely!

Visited February 2014
Rome, Italy
“Great steaks, pity about the service”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

We were recommended this restaurant by an ex-pat local. Overall impression was of great food and wine when it arrived, but very dizzy uncoordinated & unattentive service. If you don't mind long delays and enjoy great food, I would recommend this place, otherwise you might leave with soured experience which is a pity as the steaks were amazing.

• Visited February 2014