if someone is going to ask me where to stay in koh phangan I will not hesitate to recommend this. It is really good and I dont know why it has so many bad reviews. I guess people who experienced bad in Hacienda are more likely to write a review and masking the good ones. Anyway, this place is really good. I will give my reasons why.
1. the location is good. waking up in the morning with the beach in front of you is just amazing. it is also near to shops, laundry, etc.
2. the staffs are cool and kickass. best staffs ive ever had in thailand (i went to bangkok, phuket, koh phiphi, koh samui). they can speak english (because many are from aussie, us, uk) so you can communicate a lot easier and they hang out with you! the local staffs are able to speak proper english too. well, better than the place ive been to.
3. facilities are pretty good. They have pool place connected to the bar, pool table, aircon, seats and tables by the beach, etc. The quality are not the best but hey, if you are in the island then thats all you need. the toilet and bathroom couldve been better but it is descent.
hopefully this review helps! By the way, i reckon this is good for group of friends, solo and couple. It is alright for family but in my opinion, it wouldnt be fun for kid coz i see that place as adult place...kinda. haha
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Beach Resort Hacienda you will have an experience unlike anything else on this legendary party island. Owned and managed by a crew of vibrant, energetic Europeans and staffed by highly trained attentive locals, our mission is to exceed our guests expectations. With a full range of facilities & various types of rooms to fit into any budget, from backpacker to luxury travelers, Beach Resort Hacienda is the perfect place for your holiday. Beach Resort Hacienda is a five minute walk to the Thong Sala (main pier) and Thong Sala Town (main shopping area). It is a fifteen minute drive to Haad Rin (Full moon party) Beach. The half moon, shiva moon, waterfall and jungle experience parties are all within a 7 minute drive. Samui International Airport is a 30-minute ferry ride, followed by a 2-minute taxi ride. Our modern rooms are fitted with tiled flooring, private bathrooms and come with either air conditioning or fan. Cable TV, minibar and hot water shower are included in all rooms other than our budget wooden bungalows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beach Resort Hacienda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.