“I loved this place”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“I loved this place”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I really enjoyed my time on the island largely because of how wonderful and healthy I felt. The Yoga Studio was a huge part of that experience. Waking up early and walking to a 2 hour session of Hatha yoga, followed by genuinely healthy and lovingly prepared food was just what I needed after the crowded streets of Bangkok. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking to get into the more relaxing side of Koh Phangan.
The Yoga instructor, Melanie, is a straight up gem. She teaches with a direct and articulate approach that had me stretching further and meditating more deeply than I have at any other studio at home in Melbourne, Australia.
My friend and I came here for lunch and dinner. The food is healthy and light whilst being deceptively filling! The juice shakes and rice bowls are divine and the only trouble I had there was deciding what to get because everything was too good. Mel and her partner are so lovely and friendly, I felt like I was visiting friends.
If you like yoga or have always wanted to try it you should come here. Come to eat too.

Visited September 2013
3 Thank Sarah J

“Amazing yoga and wonderful food!”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Myself and partner spent 3 days doing yoga with Mel and eating at the vegan cafe. I am used to yoga but it was my partners first time, we were both really impressed. The sessions last just under 2 hours and the classes are generally quite small therefore Mel is able to give a lot of personal attention to every student so the classes are really fantastic value for money.

The vegan cafe serves amazingly fresh tasting healthy food and juices. My partner who is a big meat eater thought the food was great, which is about the biggest compliment I can think of!!

We also bought a painting from Top who runs the gallery attached to the studio which is beautiful and certainly worth a look - he has a wonderful diverse range of paintings, so beautiful.

If you are in the area the yoga studio is a must see! I would go back to Koh phanghan for much longer next time to enjoy more!!!

Visited August 2013
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“keep in touch with your practice”
Reviewed 22 February 2012

Mel and her studio are a great option to stay in touch with your
practice and do some yoga in a good space with the necessary facilities.
located 10 minutes walk from the main street toward
thong nai phan noi - its fairly easy to find and a great start (10 am) to the day.
price seems fair and there was a discount for a full week .
seems best fitting for people who all ready practices yoga.

Visited February 2012