Lazy House
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Buri Rasa Koh Phangan(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$161
US$153
Agoda.com
Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$179
US$109
US$48
US$44
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Palita Lodge(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$58
US$53
Agoda.com
Sunset Cove Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$48
US$62
US$257
US$151
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Had a great stay at the Lazy house hostel, Tacco from Nepal was so so helpful and made us feel very welcome during our stay. The mixed dorm was clean and was in a great location. It lacked a communal area as this was based in a bar around the corner but we this was the only negative comment. Would return happily, thanks Tacco :D

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Following numerous disappointing holidays over the past couple of years, I was most impressed by the quality of establishment presented in The Lazy House. The staff were friendly and eager to be of assistance, the food was fantastic and overall, the experience is certainly one I intend on repeating. The rooms were clean and comfortable, and I felt perfectly at home throughout my stay. Five stars indeed, and all the rest!
Definitely excellent value for money, so thankyou Lazy House, for providing me with the best possible service for my stay here over the full moon period.
I look forward to seeing the gang at the lazy house again next year!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Had a great time staying at the Lazy House, perfect location for full moon party's.
The staff are friendly and very helpful, the food is great and the prices are excellent, all in all great value and I highly recommend staying here if your visiting Koh Phangan

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 August 2013

This is such an easy review to write - absolutely loved my stay here and can't wait to come back. Very friendly and helpful staff, great food, clean rooms and close to the beach. Absolutely no need to look any further - book up now and have an awesome stay in Haadrin, you won't regret it!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Snailyd2013
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I've stayed at the lazy house a number of times and it always lives up to my high expectations. The staff are just wonderful, they can't do enough for you. The food is delicious and good value, remember if you get what you pay for then there is no reason to leave unhappy! I will continure to recommend the lazy house on my travels and no doubt I will be back there again sometime soon.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo