“Perfect place to stay”

Siam Healing Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: Siam Healing Centre offers Thai Massage treatments and courses, regular Yoga classes and accommodation. Located on Koh Phangan, Thailand. Specialising in Thai Massage courses, Siam Healing Centre provides many affordable options to learn this ancient style of massage, instructed by a highly experienced and qualified Thai massage therapist. We are located behind the Ando Loco Mexican Restaurant, ThongSala on the Ban Tai Road. The GoogleMaps satellite view should help to locate us. Thank you
Reviewed 28 September 2013

I rented a one bungalow for one month here. This place is amazing! Owners, other people, atmosphere everything. Enjoyed so much! If you wanna do Muay Thai boxing there is two place very near named Apichat and Kobra. I have been travelling a lot in Asia and this is now one of my favourite places. Also best masssage ever! Piak is very warm-hearted and gifted man. Never had massage like that before. Really love this beautiful place!

Reviewed 16 September 2013

I have travelled to Thailand many times and have also lived in Thailand. Piak is the most gifted masseuse I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. His massage is from the heart and so full of Love. He is a wonderful man to learn from, as well as have a massage from.

The bungalows are beautiful.The surrounding area is peaceful and welcoming. It is not far to walk up to the road, or down to the beach.
The atmosphere of Siam was a breath of fresh air.
This place has something very special, and is a Real Jewel.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

I have always wanted to learn Massage and I am so pleased I came to Siam Healing Center. Jeab is warm, friendly and patient but also strict and worked me hard! Which in my opinion made me a better student! My fiancé & I were lucky enough to also stay in one of the bungalows. Offering us somewhere peaceful to relax, cook & sleep for a very reasonable price!! Everything is set in beautiful grounds amongst gardens & a small lake. It truly is a wonderful place, all credit to Jeab!
Thank-you very much for having me x

Reviewed 10 August 2013

I just had a week at the Siam healing centre with Jeab and another student (and now friends!) doing an oil massage course. It has been the best learning experience I have had in a while.
The centre is set in a wonderful and peaceful place in Kho Phagan. It is incredibly calming and it is surrounded by beautiful gardens around a lake. The bungalows are perfect, with a room, kitchen, bathroom and a huge balcony where you can sit for breakfast or to see the day away while you read and contemplate life ...

If you enjoy learning and think that you would want to learn how to massage this is an unmissable opportunity. This week has been much more than just a course. It has taught me about how to work with my hands, how to pass good energy to people that you massage and enjoy the process of making someone relaxed. It has taught me about stamina as you have to work a lot with your own body to make the right pressure in the right place. I realised that whilst I used to have a massage someone else was working really hard to give me that relaxed sensation so I am now truly appreciative of such work.

During this week I realised I really like learning about anatomy and the physical aspects of your body. How if you make someone relaxed your body will benefit from it and how much calmer you feel. Knowing about the body and the function of the muscles and bones in your overall well being has been such great learning that I will now try to explore even further.

If you want to come and do this it is worth the investment as you will learn a skill that you can use anywhere in the world and is always with you. It is a great opportunity to know people and to have an unforgettable week as you learn and make new friendships.

Come and try you won't regret it!

2  Thank Ana C
Reviewed 27 February 2013

My boyfriend and I rented a bungalow while we completed our Hot Oil Massage course together. The bungalows are just as Caroline described. It was nice to be able to cook for ourselves while we were there, as the suites offer a kitchenette with everything you need to work with and there is an open market as well as grocery store about 5 mins down the road. The bungalows are very clean, bright, and beautiful; we couldn't have asked for a more pristine place to stay while taking our course. We learned a LOT from the massage course and months later are still practicing on eachother! Jeab, as a teacher is very calm and encouraging. She's also very patient, as I am not the quickest learner. She's also very funny and interesting, as you can tell we miss her very much! The upper deck where you do the massage classes has the most amazing view: all you can see is palm trees and greenery. It's a very relaxing and beautiful atmosphere, it seriously doesn't get any better than this. The grounds also offer yoga classes which we definitely took advantage of, they were great also. While we were there, there was another woman taking the Traditional Thai 1 massage class and we got the luxury of having her practice on us! All in all, if I could come back and do it all over again, I would - again and again. Don't skip it - it made our entire trip!