“Best western food hands down.”
Review of The Mason's Arms

The Mason's Arms
Ranked #36 of 443 Restaurants in Ko Pha Ngan
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Want a taste of delicious home cooked food? Visit the Masons Arms English Pub during your stay on Koh Phangan. Air-conditioned smoke free restaurant. Free Wifi and Jukebox. Pool and darts, live football, open mic nights, extensive menu, with take away service. Good selection of beer and cider. UK Military Discount offered.
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Our group who were mostly Brits went down to meet some other friends of ours for some day drinks and it turned into staying close to 12 hours, having three meals a piece and drinking copious amounts of cider. This place was phenomenal, and according to my British friends the food was accurate to a tee, not a component out of place. I strongly recommend this place, especially for anyone whos been out here a while and feeling some home sickness.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Out on a bike with my wife, looking for a Thai chicken-and-rice stall, when I thought I'd had an hallucination. But no - there really was a real English pub sat there in the jungle. Going inside was even weirder / better - not just a pub, but spotlessly clean with helpful welcoming staff. Result!

We haven't been home in over a year so merrily indulged in chip butty's and cider while chatting with Shaun the friendly landlord. Delighted with our discovery, will definitely go back when we return to Koh Phangan, deserves to do well.

(Small suggestion - in spite of the 'open' sign on the road the closed doors make the pub look shut and we asked before stopping - as we were leaving another patron pulled up and was about to leave until we convinced him the pub was open.)

Reviewed 20 September 2013

Fresh door wedge bread, pickles, cheese...if you're travelling, need I say more? You can't wrong here.

Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

Staff gave friendly welcome when I arrived... Which sadly is a rarity on this island. Food was fast and too hot for me to eat at first which is a good thing. Fresh ingredients and the burgers are cheaper then other places in town that were disgusting. About 10 minute walk out of town but easily done. I'm staying across the road so I'm thankful to find somewhere that serves good high quality food... Can't wait to try scotch eggs!!!! Also their website only has a sample menu. The menu itself is quite large and varried. Nachos, Italian, steak, pies, breakfast, burgers etc etc

Definitely a must if you are staying locally

Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

Nice place with good food! It is like coming home :) great big portions of food and a realy good pooltable. Good service, western food and u choose ur own music