1,858 results
All reviews beach front koh phangan pillow menu the beach club restaurant fire show beautiful beach a pool view room bass cooking class small village speed boat transfer free kayaks wonderful hotel special thanks every evening jip shop egg station
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very pleasent place to spent a holydays. Room a bit smaller for family of 4 people, but very well compesated by excellent service, thoughtful stuff and comfortable beds. Resort is overall very clean, situated in greenery.There is an excellent swimming pool with sunbeds, spa, gym. And tremendous food. What is most important - lovelly beach with silver sand and clean wather in front of your terrace.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Peter K
Boonwit, General Manager at Buri Rasa Koh Phangan, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Peter K

Warmest greeting from Buri Rasa Koh Phangan!
Many thanks for taking the time to write to us in review at Tripadvisor and for taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent experiences! It’s great to hear that you enjoyed your time here with us, especially our team service and all facilities and activities and have many positive things to say. It is much appreciated. We hope welcome you back in the near future, So that we can do are best to give you any exceptional experience and I shall arrange for your reservation and speedboat transfer myself.

Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

Our first trip with our 9 months baby started in Buri Rasa. The staff is extremely friendly and absolutely love kids. Breakfast has all you need and is served in a nice open restaurant. Lunch and dinner is delicious and there’s a lot to choose from. Pricy compared to Thai standard but what can be expected in a hotel. We had a beach bungalow, which was perfect as we could rest and swim when the baby was napping in her stroller on the terrace. Only little comment is on the cleaning, which could be improved a little.
Loved the staff and we had some great days in Buri Rasa.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank annkathrin_2015
Boonwit, General Manager at Buri Rasa Koh Phangan, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear annkathrin_2015

Warmest greeting from Buri Rasa Koh Phangan!
Many thanks for taking the time to write to us in review at Tripadvisor and for taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent experiences with us. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed your time here with us. We hope welcome you back in the near future. We are welcome you like same us family. If the next time you come back again please direct contact to me for room reservation and speedboat transfer I can handling personally.

Reviewed 5 November 2018

A 4* hotel that goes beyond many 5* expectations! From arrival until departure the whole team took care of everything for us with smile and professionalism.

Buri Rasa didn't forget that it doesn't take much to make people happy in Paradise ( i.e little candy delivered to the room daily, the friendliest housekeeping team ever, laid back and relaxed beach boys, cute spa) and all the little attentions given during the day are always coming with a hand written note, which is a wonderful touch!

Rooms are clean and easy to use, mozzy net gives a romantic touch to it and it always smells good thanks to the aroma oil they keep on adding.

Sarah the guest relations manager is attentive to details and always around to assist or reply any question.

As I was staying with both my mother and my partner, we rented 2 rooms and got them at a very decent rate thanks to the management who got back to us so quick.

It was our 3rd stay in this hotel and we won't be looking any further for our next stays. Transfer from Samui to the hotel directly is offered at a correct price and allows its guests to stay on the beautiful Thong Nai Pan beach from morning til evening whilst enjoying the really nice restaurant!

Room tip: Beachfront 11-15 are best. If poolside then prefer higher floor to avoid hearing kids especially during high season.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jeremy S
Boonwit, General Manager at Buri Rasa Koh Phangan, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Dear Jeremy S

Thank you for choosing Buri Rasa Village Koh Phangan for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. It is always encouraging to hear that our guests enjoyed with our accommodation, associate, beach restaurant and our facilities/activities and have many positive things to say. It is much appreciated and I will forward this your words to the team. I'm sure that they will be very happy to hear this. The Team looks forward to welcoming you back to Koh Phangan again for the fourth time, in the hopefully not too distant future. If the next time you come back please direct contact to me for room reservation and speedboat transfer I can handling personally.

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed here as a solo for 11 nights. This is not my first time to Thong Nai Pan Noi Beach area, but first time staying at the Buri Rasa. The resort is situated right on the beach at the start of the village. My first contact at reception was with the lovely Banana. She looked after me, got me organised and settled quickly. Thank you ! The pool area was updated last year, to a bigger pool and direct pool access for some rooms. I stayed in a beachfront room with the doors opening onto the beach. The room was very clean, with a modern look. Most mornings I watched the sunrise from my bed. Very beautiful. Food at the resort was good. Breakfast was plentiful , with lots of variety. ALL the staff are exceptionally friendly and happy. Buri Rasa has a fantastic dedicated team that love their work. ! There is nightly entertainment on the beach. Whilst I was a solo, I did observe how good the staff were with the kids. They all loved the little kids and made them feel special too, not just the adults. There is paddle boarding and kayaking available on the beach. I was happy to watch from my lounger on the beach while sipping on a cocktail. I would like to mention a big thank you to Bass for looking after me everyday round the beach lounger and pool area. Beautiful man. Na and Patzy , happy faces in the morning with the tea / breakfast. And of course Bob and Bank in the evenings at the beach bar. A popular hangout for guests and other tourists just passing. I would definitely highly recommend for families , but equally for solos or couples. Buri Rasa .....thanks for looking after me. Keep up the good work. Loved my stay! I will be back. Warm regards. Marg

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank MargieB22
Boonwit, General Manager at Buri Rasa Koh Phangan, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Dear MargieB22

Thank you very much for staying with us and for sharing your memorable experience. It is such an honor being part of your delightful holiday. It is always encouraging to hear that our guests enjoyed with us, especially you mentions about our team service, overall cleanliness, overall good food and beverage, breakfast was plentiful with lots of variety, evening entertainments and many of our facilities and activities and have so many positive things to say. It is much appreciated. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back here again in the near future. So that we can do are best to give you any exceptional experience and I shall arrange for your reservation and speedboat transfer myself.

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

Hotel and grounds are fantastic. On arrival we had the best welcome in Thailand. Shown around the hotel while they processed our check-in and then shown to our room - we were upgraded to an ocean view room due to a cancellation. Beautiful view. Staff and service second to none.

We ate on the beach one evening, and they had a singer for entertainment. Great experience.

The hotel also offers a pick-up and drop-off service to the ferry ports.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chgr1907
Boonwit, General Manager at Buri Rasa Koh Phangan, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2018

Dear Chgr1907