“Friendly service, Excellent Atmoshpere, Great Food”

Haad Yao Lounge & Fitness
Ranked #4 of 15 Dessert in Ko Pha Ngan
Price range: US$1 - US$9
Cuisines: Bar, European, Asian, Thai, International, Pub
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, View, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Work out, Chill out, Hang out or Pass out at Haad Yao Lounge & Fitness. The first indoor & outdoor fitness on Koh Phangan includes a lounge, bar & restaurant. The only treadmill on the Island and 3 areas to work out or relax. Perfect located with spectacular views and close to the most beautiful beach on the Island. Sunset Happy Hour is from 6pm until 7pm Low Season; The Lounge & Restaurant from Tuesday until Sunday from 4pm until late. The Fitness & Gym from Tuesday until Sunday from 4pm until late. High Season: The Lounge & Restaurant from Tuesday until Sunday from 10:30am until late. The Fitness & Gym from Tuesday until Sunday from 10:30 until 8pm.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“Friendly service, Excellent Atmoshpere, Great Food”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

We originally came to Haad Yao Lounge to use the gym. Having tried all the gyms on the island this one has the best cardio equipment and the open air gym concept is well laid out. My husband and I both have all the gear we need to stay fit during our vacation.

We also tried out the restaurant. I am a vegetarian and a picky eater but they were more than willing to accommodate my requests. We also enjoyed a couple of games of pool. The pool table is sweet! and I am happy to announce I won both games against my husband!

The hosts go out of their way to make you feel at home and the food is exceptional.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Dominique K

• Polish first
  • Thai first
Moscow, Russia
“Nothing special”
Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

We visited this place because it's in top five in trip advisor. Didn't like it at all! The food is usual, the service is poor. I asked for a fresh mango juice, they brought me the one from the cardboard box. The owner said: "It is fresh, because we've just opened the box" Do not recommend this place for visiting.

HaadYaoLounge, Owner at Haad Yao Lounge & Fitness, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
Dear Kodomonoseikatsu,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I do apologize for the misunderstanding! I didn't know you orderd a fresh mango juice because that is not on our menu. We serve fresh banana, pineapple and watermelon juice. I misunderstood your question if it was fresh. That's why I answerd with its fresh I just opend the box. Call it lost in translation. I'm sad to here that you think our food is usual because we do have many positive reviews, especially about our food. I think my reaction did change your mindset about everything. Please if you are still on the Island, come over and we will cook you a special and free meal. All the best and hopefully you enjoy the rest of your stay!

kind regards,

Haad Yao Lounge & Fitness
“Fantastic!!”
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

We came here for dinner and the food and service is absolutely fantastic! Great view, great food and great atmosphere!

They made my dish a bit too spicy and replaced it with absolutely no problem!

Highly recommend eating here!

Dear dbkauai ,

We are very glad that you guys enjoyed your time with us! Thank you very much for taking the time to write this great review!

All the best..!

Haad Yao lounge & Fitness
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Peter and nang great people,very helpful and wonderful food 5 stars”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Great food, nice gym, yoga, sauna ect. Nang a wonderful cook think i tried most of the menu and enjoy it all, peter a lovely guy whos always up for a chat,gave me lots of help when i arrived in so many ways, love this place, try it! Great place to visit

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank David C
Dear David,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this great review. It's very much appreciated!
All the best and take care!

Cheers & Chockdee,

Haad Yao Lounge & Fitness team
Ko Pha Ngan, Thailand
“Super Dooper”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

Cheers guys, Great Food, Great View, Great Drinks, Great Service & Greater Pool Table....
Hope to be back in the near future. Thanks for all your good advice about Koh Phangan. To anyone reading ..Stop.. Just go!!!

• Visited December 2013