“BEST IN TOWN”

Price range: US$0 - US$9
Cuisines: European, Thai
Good for: View
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Work out, Chill out, Hang out or Pass out at Haad Yao Lounge & Fitness. The first indoor & outdoor fitness on Koh Phangan includes a lounge, bar & restaurant. The only treadmill on the Island and 3 areas to work out or relax. Perfect located with spectacular views and close to the most beautiful beach on the Island. Sunset Happy Hour is from 6pm until 7pm Low Season; The Lounge & Restaurant from Tuesday until Sunday from 4pm until late. The Fitness & Gym from Tuesday until Sunday from 4pm until late. High Season: The Lounge & Restaurant from Tuesday until Sunday from 10:30am until late. The Fitness & Gym from Tuesday until Sunday from 10:30 until 8pm.
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Haad Yao Lounge & Fitness - The best gym in Koh Phangan with the open air gym concept and well equipped. Perfect and a great pace to enjoy a well deserved meal and the service is amazing. Highly recommended !!!

1  Thank Prakash G
HaadYaoLounge, Owner at Haad Yao Lounge & Fitness, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear Prakash, CK,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write the great review, It's very much appreciated!
All the best, take care and don't stay away to long!

Best regards,

There are newer reviews for Haad Yao Lounge & Fitness

Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

The Haad Yao Fitness Center, is, as it says but so much more.

The gym is as well equiped as any of the smaller gyms you'd expect to find in the better parts of London.
It's well run with a great selection of equipment, free weights, steam rooms and yoga classes.
However, for us the real gem was the fantastic bar and restaurant located upstairs.
The views over Haad Yao are breathtaking.
The setting is perfect and a great pace to enjoy a well deserved meal or snack and the shakes, juices (or even that well deserved local DRAUGHT beer!) are perfect.
The place is run by Peter and his lovely wife who really is a genius in the kitchen (the freshest of shrimp ceviche is as good, or better as you'd find anywhere in Europe).
I can't recommend this place enough and personally, can't wait to go back.

1  Thank Shamster1971
HaadYaoLounge, Owner at Haad Yao Lounge & Fitness, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Dear,

All the best, take care and don't stay away to long!

Best regards,

Reviewed 6 April 2014

3weeks were spent on the island and we ate more food here than anywhere else. Nang's cooking is sublime ;)
The music is chilled, the atmosphere relaxed and comfortable with a fab view over the bay.
I highly recommend eating here....... :)
Will definitely be visiting again next year.
;). ;)

Dear Lindsey,,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write the great review, It's very much appreciated!
All the best, take care and don't stay away to long..!

Cheers,

Reviewed 31 January 2014

We originally came to Haad Yao Lounge to use the gym. Having tried all the gyms on the island this one has the best cardio equipment and the open air gym concept is well laid out. My husband and I both have all the gear we need to stay fit during our vacation.

We also tried out the restaurant. I am a vegetarian and a picky eater but they were more than willing to accommodate my requests. We also enjoyed a couple of games of pool. The pool table is sweet! and I am happy to announce I won both games against my husband!

The hosts go out of their way to make you feel at home and the food is exceptional.

1  Thank Dominique K
Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

We visited this place because it's in top five in trip advisor. Didn't like it at all! The food is usual, the service is poor. I asked for a fresh mango juice, they brought me the one from the cardboard box. The owner said: "It is fresh, because we've just opened the box" Do not recommend this place for visiting.

HaadYaoLounge, Owner at Haad Yao Lounge & Fitness, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Dear Kodomonoseikatsu,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I do apologize for the misunderstanding! I didn't know you orderd a fresh mango juice because that is not on our menu. We serve fresh banana, pineapple and watermelon juice. I misunderstood your question if it was fresh. That's why I answerd with its fresh I just opend the box. Call it lost in translation. I'm sad to here that you think our food is usual because we do have many positive reviews, especially about our food. I think my reaction did change your mindset about everything. Please if you are still on the Island, come over and we will cook you a special and free meal. All the best and hopefully you enjoy the rest of your stay!

kind regards,