“Best massage ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pure Relax

Pure Relax
More attraction details
Owner description: FREE Pick up and Drop off with package bookings, please see the website for details. Pure Relax Spa on Koh Phangan offers a retreat into the sensual world. Soothing and tranquil, leave stress behind as you sample the essential oils, exotic herbs and Thai massage techniques guaranteed to nourish your body and feed your soul. We offer Spa Packages, professional Lycon waxing, beauty treatments as well as basic massages.
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Best massage ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2013 via mobile

We spoke to another dutch couple who went there and hearing their good stories about this spa we went to their website to order the tropical package.

They picked is up at our resort and then we went to the spa.

Spa is in a nice cleane building. The owners a English guy and his Thai wife were very friendly. The staff is also friendly and talk good English.

The treatment was the best treatment we have ever had.

First you go to the sauna, than shower and than the relaxing massage and facial treatment.

They asked how hard we wanted the massage and we went for the medium style which was very relaxing.

We went to other massage places but this one was definitely the best.

Also the place was the cleanest spa we have seen in Thailand.

We regreat that we could only go once since we needed to travel further.

Keep up the good work

• Hebrew first
  • Thai first
Airlie Beach, Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“The best thing we did on island!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

My partner and I decided one rainy day to go for an hour massage each, and a pedi. They owner's wife (owner as well) picked us up from our resort. she was friendly and talkative.

When we arrived we were given herbal tea to sit and relax while our room was getting ready. When sitting there we decided to to a couples 3hour package, that included a sauna, body scrub, facial and a massage. From the min we headed up stairs it was so relaxing, they put scents in the sauna and your room (pick from selections) the sauna made you relax and start to enjoy the day. we than both head into the room and get our body scrubs (I choose the coffee and ginger) it felt so amazing no wonder others have asked for the product! from than we headed to shower off our scrub and got ready for the massage. and than came the facial after that, it was so gentle that you could fall asleep.

After everything was done, we went and had another herbal tea and talked to the owners for a bit.
We found that their building a bigger spa on the other side of the island where it'll be more peaceful and every room will be cute little bungalows. I must say I can't wait to be able to come back when it's all fully built. and they guided us to a place to eat that was at the end of our resort road. With the friendly service that this couple have, they should have no worries of not gaining more international clients.

everyone claims its a little pricey, but I've worked on 5 start islands, and there pricing it sooo inexpensive for the top service they give!

1 Thank bailey d
saman k, Owner at Pure Relax, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
What a lovely review, thank you so much for your kind words, hope you enjoyed your restaurant too.
London, United Kingdom
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Super massage place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013

Me and my boyfriend we booked one of the packages (I think it was called 4 seasons ) and god it was nice. Personally I'm not into aroma therapy but they were really accommodating and let us swap this part with pure coconut oil massage. Just the smell made me hungry. If you have a few hours to spare i would definitely recommend to pop in. The prices range from just a couple of hundred thb to a few thousands but every thb is worth it.
One advise, if you have sensitive skin I would not got for the coffee and ginger body scrub as it can feel bit jars at the time.

saman k, Owner at Pure Relax, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Thanks so much for your great review, glad you had a lovely time.
Phuket, Thailand
“Totally professional massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

My boyfriend and i visited Phuket,Samui and Phangan on a two week trip. We visited many so called spas, none of which even went close to Pure Relax. We booked the all seasons package, truly amazing. The staff are not only superb at what they do they are so friendly also. I own a spa in the Uk and believe me this one is really very good. I even asked if they could supply me with the amazing scrubs products they have...i was told no sorry they are made here at the spa, all homemade. Sums it up, simply superb.

saman k, Owner at Pure Relax, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Thank you so much for your lovely review
bruxelles
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Exquisite Spa Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

I first went to Pure Relax because I got a terrible sunburn and needed an aloe-vera massage. Suffice to say, after the treatment that the Spa owner (who is so nice and competent!) recommended, all my problems were solved. After that, I returned to Pure Relax every day for the rest of my stay. I had visited a few massage places before coming here and was able to compare the quality of the massages. If you want to know what real Thai massage feels like, this is the go-to place! I also tried Aromatherapy Massage and Coconut oil Massage- so good!
At the front desk they sell locally produced coconut oil and other products. I bought the oil and it is the best!

Visited March 2013
saman k, Owner at Pure Relax, responded to this review, 17 July 2013
Thanks so much for your kind words, it means a lot to our staff here at Pure Relax, many thanks again.