“We keep going back!”

Franck's
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Diner, French, Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: french and thai restaurant open since six years recomended by the guide du routard french guide since three years .we purpose french and thai cuisine also steak house and pizza pasta, you start dinner by home made bread for free ,you can find also in our menu marroccan tagines and vienamese specialties and for the end of the meal desserts selection expresso and french spirits like cognac ,calvados.For facilities free internet wifi free computer lounge area for tv sports and movie.
Reviewed 19 March 2013

We have been visit this restaurant for several times. We like the cute restaurant setting in the first glance but they really serve a very fine French cuisine over here.

1  Thank Kelly1678

Reviewed 1 March 2013 via mobile

Have been here twice, the food has been amazing both times.. some dishes are pretty pricey for Thailand but it's worth it if you want to splash out. First time I had one of the specials, I can't remember the name (its on one of the pages near the back) bit was a tenderloin steak in a gorgeous sauce, accompanied with gratin dauphinois and vegetables.. the steak was cooked to perfection and melts in your mouth. The bruschetta and goats cheese salads are a must for a starter. The second time the service was a bit poor, the French guy wasn't there til later.. we had to wait 20minutes for our drinks and the food took a while, just when we thought it was ready the waitress came out of the kitchen and had to ask me again what I ordered, so had to wait another 15 minutes for the food to arrive.. it was well worth it though I had the tuna steak.. delicious!! Highly recommend this place :)

Reviewed 27 February 2013

First visited francks in 2009 and had a gorgeous meal so when we return to ko phangan feb 2013 we had to come back. It's still here in thong sala doing the same gorgeous food :) I had the crying tiger special......yum!!!!
My favourite resturant of the holiday just a shame it's so far from home or I would be back every week :):)

Reviewed 10 January 2013

“Real french cuisine in Phangan”
8 янв 2013 Natally Moscow N
One of the best restorants on Koh phangan. Really good french and thai cuisine. I could especially recommend "the crying tiger" stake, excellent home-made fois gras, tuna tartar and the best tom yam in phangan. Browny (dessert) is also worth to try.

We loved the Frank`s place so much that visited it for breakfast and dinner the same day.

Самое адекватное место где можно вкусно поесть на Пангане. Том ям не из пасты как везде, свежайший тунец, хорошие стейки. Столуемся только тут))

Reviewed 8 January 2013