All reviews great place to chill stayed here for nights stayed longer joe balcony island hosts party pier massage
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

My friend and I booked a bungalow at Ling Sabai because it received so many good reviews on trip advisor. When we arrived we were not disappointed!

When we arrived we were upgraded to a bungalow with a better view, and it was truly breathtaking. Rooms are simple, but the views and the laid back vibe are the reason to go. Joe takes pride in running a great little hotel, and he does his best to keep his guests happy. The lobby is a great place to hang out, very laid back, and you can order food (which is just added to your final bill), everything I ate there was amazing!

We went to the full moon party, and they arranged transfers to the party, as well as the one the night before.

Haad Yao, the town where Ling Sabai is located is beautiful, but definitely not party central. If you're looking to stay on the nice, quieter part of the island and take a taxi to the parties, this is where you want to be!

One warning: not one taxi we took seemed to know where the bungalows are located, despite the fact that we had the address, it took them a while to figure out where to take us. DO NOT leave the bungalow without the address, and even then be prepared for a bit of confusion. Maybe learn the names of a couple bigger places near by.

Date of stay: August 2014
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank LeahDanielle90
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We stayed in one of the standard double rooms as all of the premium rooms were full which was nice but very basic. The room had a great view from the balcony as did the restaurant.
Joe is a very friendly and helpful owner, he advised us on local amenities. How to get to shops and info on transport etc. He made us feel very welcome as guests.
A beautiful white sand beach is just a short walk down some steep steps with lots of little bars and restaurants dotted along the beach. We'd recommend having a small torch on you for walking back to the bungalows with as the walk could be a little tricky for some in the dark.
The food was cooked fresh to order with a good variety available and was vert tasty.

Date of stay: June 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

I almost cried leaving this place, I didn't want to go. We stayed here in the off season and were immediately given an upgrade to a bigger room. The bungalow was sweet and simple. Came with a large bed, mozzie net (wasn't needed), fan, hammock on the balcony that overlooked the sea. The shower was a simple one with no heating but we found after a morning swim in the ocean (5 min walk) that we didnt mind the cold water. The restuarant area is a relaxing, chill area with great music chosen by the quirky & lovely owner Joe. Cushions to lie on, books to read, sunset views & wifi. The food is great & the staff excellent. I loved it, great place to stay with extra attention to detail makes it above average. Plus Joe knows alot about the island so can give you tips.

Date of stay: July 2014
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Me and my friend stayed here for 3 nights and it was the best! The bungalows are cheap, nice and clean, and the staff is so friendly. The atmosphere in the lounge area is amazing, and very chilled out. Also the most beautiful and quiet beach just 2 min away. 30 min from Haad Rin, I loved it:)

Date of stay: July 2014
1  Thank Sara B
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This place is great. Its a family run bungalows, out of the crowds, So if you are looking for a place to chill out Ling Sabai its your place. Like everybody says food its really good for reasonable price, sunset view is stuning and the sound of the waves best music possible.
Joe the owner and the rest of the crew working there, will always do their best so you have the best possible stay. Whatever you need just ask.

I will definetly recomend this place to everybody, and I will be staying there again if I ever go back.

Date of stay: June 2014