“Old Favorite”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Serves Alcohol
Buriram, Thailand
“Old Favorite”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Su's Cafe has been serving good food to Thong Nai Pan for many years. Erich and Su are making good pizzas, sandwiches and German food. My wife and I have eaten here several times and we have never been dissapointed.
In addition to good food Erich and Su are truley nice people and go out of their way to make you feel at home. We are traveling with our 11 month old son, and Erich was kind enough to bring over a balloon and a muffin to help occupy our baby while we enjoyed our food.
By the way Su's bakery also offers some houses for rent. We have never stayed there but we have had friends who have rented there and were happy with their choice.

• Visited March 2014

Siem Reap, Cambodia
“We kept going back!”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

My wife and I spent about days near the beach. We discovered Su's Cafe after the 3rd day and returned almost every day afterwards for either lunch or dinner. My wife and had both gotten sick while we were traveling and were quite nervous about eating out. Obviously we both wanted to be very careful after getting sick. Each time we ate at Su's Cafe we left felt like we were in a safe haven, as we always left with a full stomach and feeling good. The salami pizza is a must, as their crust is made with love and the salami has just a little kick to it. One more note about being sick...when my wife was at her worst point of being ill we made special requests for our meal at Su's Cafe. The staff didn't hesitate to customize our order so that we were taken care of.

Yes! great turns playing in the background every time!

• Visited January 2014
Ko Pha Ngan, Thailand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food, friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

My (German) boyfriend and I found this little gem during our adventures around Thong Nai Pan. Dispite being English I have developed a love of German food, and the variety and quality offered at Su's is fantastic. Proper German bread topped with Leiberwrust and onion, Salami, Bratwurst or Schinken, toasted bagettes full of cheesey goodness and fantastic pizzas for only 250 baht on a Saturday! On top of this, they also serve freshly brewed coffee, healthy fruit shakes and the daily specials include German favourites such as Gulash and Schnitzel. The price is very good for western food in Thailand. We loved it here so much we gave up on Thai food and went German!

• Visited October 2013
Clitheroe, United Kingdom
“Definitely worth finding !!”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Found this place by chance at the end of the Main Street . Fantastic homemade pizza probably the best I've had in years . Great breakfasts and a friendly owner in Eric . Very passable wine went down well with the ladies . All food freshly made and inexpensive - great value. An establishment that deserves better recognition.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Happyhols684
“Brilliant”
Reviewed 2 November 2012 via mobile

I really can't rate this place highly enough. The food is brilliant, well priced and very fresh. Eric is the only person I know on the whole island that makes pizzas from start to finish. The music? You chose. If you feel like some rock, just ask. They (Eric and Su) also rent houses. We rented a house for a month which was clean, very large, had a great location and is very cheap. When I come back I'll be staying here again.