“Proper cappuccinos and delicious cakes”
Review of Art Cafe

Art Cafe
Ranked #79 of 462 Restaurants in Ko Pha Ngan
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Koh Phangan's hidden architectural gem which blooms from love and happiness. We invite you to sit down and enjoy your time, have a delicious Smoothy Bowl or a coffe. You should feel like at home in your living room. Maybe you find something to read, just take a look to the book library we provide.
Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

A great spot for lunch or an afternoon cake. Proper cappuccinos which is a rare find on the island. Try the falafel for lunch and gluten free chocolate cake

Reviewed 6 December 2013 via mobile

A perfect place to relax (even more, as we're on Koh Phangan here) and enjoy amazing food and service. Always on the lookout for fresh and vibrant foods, we decided to check Art Café out. A hidden gem. I say "hidden" as we did pass it a few times on the motorbike without noticing it. This must be because it breathes treehouse and nature and just completely blends in :-) The boy who served us the food was überfriendly and made us feel at home. The dishes were so colourful and delicious! They made two raw vegans really happy! On my next visit I'm sure I'll just disappear with a book in a pillow pile in their library. After/before/while eating, ofcourse :-) Oh, and they also happened to sell the organic shampoo I had been looking for for so long. Bonus point! :-)

Reviewed 17 October 2013

I'm so glad I found this place on my first day. The food is healthy and delicious - sweet potato burritos, home made falafel and hummus, just divine. The banana cake is good too, as is the jasmine tea, my favourite. Art Cafe is like a treehouse filled with books and trinkets with a lovely welcoming atmosphere. The young Burmese guy who works there is so sweet and friendly, he really makes it a nice place to go back to day after day. The free glasses of ice cold water are a bonus too, as are the fans and wifi. Fantastic place.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

I just visited Art Cafe and it was such a pleasant experience. The young guy working there puts so much effort into making you feel welcome and preparing amazing food! I felt so welcome, and the food was not only healthy but delicious. The atmosphere is tranquil and you could easily stay there for hours relaxing and drinking coffee!

Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

I'm sitting in the cafe now writing this review having my second fantastic breakfast in as many days. They've tried to make something unique here, with lots of books to read and some really wonderful meals. The cafe is geared mostly toward organic and vegetarian food and does some really good vegetarian breakfasts with fake bacon/sausages. The banana bread was some of the best I've ever had! The coffee was delicious and the young guy serving the food was extra friendly. Probably a good idea to bring some mozzie repellent though, as it does seem to be a bit of a hotspot.