“Delicious food”

Cuisines: European, German
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 25 October 2016

the service wasn't that bad
the food was fresh and new
Great food, lovely owners
lot of people visit this place

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

One of the best breakfast places on the island. Great food, lovely owners (there is some reviews saying opposite, but let just say you can always find the people who isnot happy of anything). I see many local people visit this place again and again (i was living on the island for more than two years) and that is the best review that can show if the place is worth something. Pretzels, bread! Great for vegetarians also.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Had the most delicious chicken sandwich at this place, along with a big variety of very good breakfast menues! Highly recommend this place (and above all, the chicken sandwich). Coffee / cappuccino is real coffee and gets a thumbs up. Will be eating there regularly during my stay!

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

I was in koh phangan for the full moon party and stayed at first and frang hotel (15 minute walk). the food was fresh and decently priced. service was great and wifi. it was very chill and nice, relaxing vibe especially with all the partying going. I actually came back from the full moon party and had breakfast right when it opened and they were super quick and nice.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

When working while traveling, a cozy cafe with good internet service is almost as important as a decent place to sleep. While wifi is advertised as free - it is actually limited to 1 hr - thereafter you have to pay 30bht per hour. Which actually would be worth it if it was reliable and the place was worth it. TRUST ME IT IS NOT. Here are the main reasons which I will elaborate on...

-INCREDIBLY RUDE OWNER
-Unreliable and expensive internet
-Expensive breakfast included stale bread and bacon/sausage that appeared to have been warmed after previous frying.

While the rudeness of the owner was apparent right away, we decided to have breakfast here either way - two 'American breakfasts' for my bf and I. Avoiding Western food for most of the trip, I was really looking forward to this breakfast. I explicitly asked for egg whites only and as the owner looked at me annoyed with the request - I didnt care bc yolk seriously makes me want to yak (dont judge me). Of course, my eggs had yolk, but I didnt want to deal with the owner so didnt mention it. As I mentioned, the bread was stale and the bacon/sausage was seriously not fresh either. Come on, for 200BHT youd think you can get your bacon fried on the spot...maybe?

Of course, the internet PW didnt work - but I swear, the owner is so rude you rather not complain as to avoid his grimace and discern. Word of advice, if you dont like humans - dont get in the service business!!!

PS - headed over to Indy Home Cafe (free internet, great service, cosy workspace)