“I love this place !”

Kobra Muay Thai Boxing Stadium
Ranked #15 of 74 things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
Reviewed 12 June 2013

The master Kob and the trainers Sak, Muy and Boy are the sweetest boys ever. The trainings are really good, they always push you to surpass yourself and that is the best. I highly recommand Kobra gym if you want to train hard, enjoy, meet people and have fun ! :)

kobragym, Owner at Kobra Muay Thai Boxing Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2013

and hope to see you soon
regard
kobra

Reviewed 24 May 2013

my son was doing a little training at the kobra gym and stadium and you would be hard pushed to find a better gym in thailand never mind koh phangan , the trainers are great and dedicated to their sport , the owners are fantastic , put you at ease ,i was a little nervous leaving my 6 year old boy there but he was treated as one of their own , if you are thinking of training or even going to watch a big fight night ,trust me this is the place you need to be going to , excellent

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Kobra Gym is imho the best place in Surat thani for muay thai. I know all gyms in Phangan & Samui, but Master Kob´s Team feels like family. This Gym is the reason why I always visit Phangan in my holidays for 3 weeks. just check it out- and kick some [--] !;)

kobragym, Owner at Kobra Muay Thai Boxing Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2013

and we hope to see you again next holiday
regard from team and family
kob

Reviewed 2 May 2013

First of all: Training and spending time at Kobra was one of the best experiences of my life! ! !

My original plan was to stay at Kho Phagnan for 3 days - in the end I stayed and trained there for 10 days until the end of my holiday.

I discovered Kobra because a friend had recommended me the adjacent hostel Ringside. There I heard about the gym and spontaneously went there for a training session. That is one thing I loved - you can just pop in and have a look, no pressure, no stress, it's always sabai sabai (Thai for "relaxed"). I had never done any kind of martial arts sport before, but even as an absolute beginner I enjoyed training immediately.

You mainly train one-on-one with a trainer, they are all professional fighters and excellent teachers, and most importantly they are genuinely happy, friendly and patient. One session is about 2 hrs, other than one-on-one training with pads there are also cardio and strength exercises. It's an excellent workout and everyone can go as hard or light as it suits their fun and fitness level. Not to mention the excellent value for money.

Therefore, GO GO GO - no need to plan far ahead, if you like it (and I'm sure you will LOVE it) then you can plan further training spontaneously.

Sabai sabai

P.S. If you can, try and visit a fight night - amazing to see them in action.

kobragym, Owner at Kobra Muay Thai Boxing Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2013

thank you daniella .for wrote me good review
we all miss you smile everyday too
kay wait to cook for basil tuna
kobra and team

Reviewed 26 April 2013

If you want most of your Muay Thai training then train at Kobra Muay Thai. Beside learning self defend, discipline and respect, you get treated like a family at this gym.