“Great coach and staff”

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great coach and staff”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

The first time I was in Thailand I discovered Muay Thai and practiced in different gyms all over Thailand. The second time I was in Thailand I went to Kobra gym and I have gone back for three years. Kob is such a great coach and he always make sure to have good staff. His english is great and he is really professional and takes your training serious no matter what level you are at. He pushes and encourages you and is really great in bringing out the best in people. I have brought people I have met in the island there and they all love Kob and their time at the gym or the fights there.

Visited August 2013

Bath, United Kingdom
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Best Muay Thai gym I've been to!”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Ok, well to be honest I didn't do training in January, only visited. However, I have done training here a couple years back, and it was so awesome I went back the following year. I would have gone this time had we been staying closer. Kob is an amazing person, and his staff are well-trained and very helpful. This was the first place I tried Muay Thai training and I have been to many since then, but this one is THE BEST. Great value, amazing workout, excellent service, good location. ALL GOOD. Wish I could go back and train for a month!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Alicia23_13
kabul
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Yes, Kobra”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

I checked out a few gyms before settling on Kobra. I spent almost a month there (over 20 sessions) to get in better shape and learn some Thai boxing. The main reason I chose Kobra was because of the vibe and hospitality extended by the owner, Kob. Some of the other gyms on the island didn't seem as organized/clean or professional.

I saw people with different levels from absolute beginner to people with a desire to train & fight as well as people doing it just for fitness. The trainers are excellent (great technique) and are able to accommodate a mixed group. You get guaranteed pad time regardless of the group size and the trainers are responsive to questions and they'll tell you when you're not doing it correctly.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank GirlfromKabul
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“The place to learn!”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Kobra gym is a top top place. I liked it so much I ended up spending 2 months training with the lads who always make sure that training is fun just as much as it's tough. Everyone from Sak, Boy, Muy, Kay to kob make this place what it is; a fantastic experience! Whether you want to practice, get fit, fight or watch then do not miss kobra. Thanks to everyone there and I'll be back soon to teach you how to dance properly ;) snailman!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Eoin H
Auckland Region, New Zealand
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great place to train”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Really enjoyed our at Kobra. The trainers were great, the facility was good. For a beginner it was a great place for my partner & I to learn. They invited us to watch their fight night on Koh Samui also. We watched our 3 trainers kick butt! Great experience

Visited October 2013