“Brilliant”

Adelaide, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Muay Thai training was not my primary reason for holidaying in Thailand. However, I happened to be in Koh Phangan at the time, and had some spare time to burn. After a quick Google search, I came across Kobra's 'tripadvisor' webpage.

Every review of Kobra was / is overwhelmingly positive, which made for an easy decision on my behalf. I ventured to the gym with already high expectations. Needless to say, Kobra did not disappoint.

Every facet of the gym; from the welcoming trainers and staff, to the inviting atmosphere, is ideal. The instruction I received from the trainers at Kobra epitomized high quality. Detailed, analytical, and technical. Every trainer there will greet you with a warm smile, and zero ego.

Kobra has everything you could want in Muay Thai gym, from the novice to a professional level fighter.

I truly believe my single week spent at Kobra Muay Thai was the equivalent of a month's training at any local gym, here in Australia. My only regret is that I did not stay and train in Koh Phangan longer. Oh well, next time...

Kob and Sak, you guys are awesome. Thanks again!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Bryden S

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing gym”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I didn't know anything about muay thai before going to thailand and now after 3 months spent here I fell in love with the sport and the whole atmosphere all thanks to the kobra family and their amazing hospitality and teaching!I couldn't imagine a better place to train muay thai full of positivity and professionalism. I am so happy to have found this school and am looking forward to the rest of my time here.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank nisrineghazzali
Casablanca, Morocco
“I love kobra”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I love kobra family!!! i came to train muay thai on september for three months and just fell in love with kobra team so i decided to come back for five months. they are so positive, friendly , funny and so natural . They transmit happiness around them every day !! amazing experience for me and its not over yet.. im glad i met such an amazing team and an amazing school . the food is veryy nice tooo . thank you to kobra for making my stay in thailand soo pleasant and full of energy.

Visited September 2013
“Kobra family”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I spent over 1.5 years in Thailand as a muay thai fighter. 1 year of that was at kobra gym. I tried alot of different gyms but this gym is the one who brought me in and treated me like family. Not only the trainers are awesome, everyone who is involved do their best to make you feel like your wellcome. In Thailand sometimes you get into trouble, then the kobra family allways been there for me and supporting me. I feel it is almost impossible to find a gym like this anywhere else in Thailand. And if you ask nicely, kobras wife might cook you the best food you ever eaten in Thailand. // Stefan

Visited January 2014
Stockholm
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great coach and staff”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

The first time I was in Thailand I discovered Muay Thai and practiced in different gyms all over Thailand. The second time I was in Thailand I went to Kobra gym and I have gone back for three years. Kob is such a great coach and he always make sure to have good staff. His english is great and he is really professional and takes your training serious no matter what level you are at. He pushes and encourages you and is really great in bringing out the best in people. I have brought people I have met in the island there and they all love Kob and their time at the gym or the fights there.

Visited August 2013