“The most amazing place”

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“The most amazing place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

We wandered into Kobra as two drunken English tourists looking for something to do. We left feeling like part of the Kobra family. The most amazing people who went out of their way to include us, even though we chickened out of training. We went back for fight night and it is something I will always remember. Certainly a highlight of our entire holiday. If you're in koh Phangan, you need to check these guys out.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank SweetAudrina

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fun night out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

Different experience, but so worth it! Find out about big fight nights, they promote it all over. Its traditional Muay Thai but its younger kids fighting, international champions and ladies. So cool!
Pay an extra 200 baht and you sit in the VIP ring.

Visited July 2014
Sydney, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Khun Kob is the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

I visited Kobra Muay Thai to get fit and tone up. Not to fight! The team were very welcoming and super friendly. Kob, the owner spends time with you to make sure you get the technique and moves right. He's really encouraging, motivational and helpful. It's not all about aggressive fighting. I never once felt unwelcome or intimidated. I'll definitely be back!

2 Thank N1D
Stockholm
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“The best muay thai in Thailand”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

I have trained at different muay thai boxing centers in Thailand but this is the best one. Kob the owner speaks english really well and have some great young guys (fighters) worrking for him. Kob always makes people feel comfortable and excell no matter what level they are at. I have been coming back here four years in a row only for this gym and I'm not the only one that keeps returning.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Sofia W
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best place ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

Ive been training at kobra gym arround 3 months. I just keep going back to this place, it feels like my second home and the people arround you... are awesome! Even besides training you can ask them for anything! My number 1!

Visited February 2014