The Coast Resort - Koh Phangan
Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$165
US$160
US$113
US$100
US$81
Palita Lodge(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$47
US$43
Agoda.com
Phangan Bayshore Resort(Ban Hat Rin)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$68
US$94
US$85
1,302 results
All reviewsinfinity poolswim up barkoh phanganfull moon partymodern designminute walk to haad rinsunset beachbeautiful hotelwould highly recommend this hotelfree kayaksgreat poolperfect stayour honeymoondeluxe roomstayed here for nightsmyothailand
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I was hoping for a nicer beach but this one was a HUGE letdown! You are unable to swim there unless you love muddy waters filled with seaweed! The rooms are small but clean, so is the pool. The people that work there are very nice but overall I'm a bit disappointed. However one can defiantly do worse in the island.
It would be a solid 4* had the beach been top notch.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
AdamBoulton, General Manager at The Coast Resort - Koh Phangan, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Axel

It's a great shame that at the time you came I believe we had a very low tide which can lesson both the enjoyment and beauty of Haad Rin's Sunset Beach.

Luckily for Phangan visitors there are 3 beaches in Haad Rin alone and an almost countless number around the rest of the island; and luckily enough we usually are blessed with a beautiful looking beach. It is again a great shame that you missed this and it spoiled your experience here.

We're happy at least that you found some comfort in our other areas of the resort but appreciate your disappointment. We hope that if you visit Phangan and us again the tide will be a little more kind.

Thanks for being our Guest

Adam

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Excellent location. Excellent service. Clean rooms. Amazing pool. Great beach. Delicious food. Bar accessible from inside pool. Such friendly and helpful staff. Best resort we have stayed in Thailand. Value for money. I'd stay here again. We made so many friends here because of the great atmosphere and resort. Book this resort!

Let the resort know which ferry you are catching and they arrange complimentary pick-up.

Enjoy!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

WOW - Thanks for the 5's all round

WOW - Thanks for the complete set of compliments about our resort, our service and the atmosphere that our friendly team try to create

WOW - Thanks for your amazing support ! Guests like you give us the confidence and pride in our work to keep smiling and keep caring for our Guests :)

Take care and we hope to see you both again sometime soon

Adam and everyone at The COAST

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I stayed at The Coast Resort for 3 nights for the full moon party April 2014.
Once I had booked and still in England I emailed the hotel to ensure that my booking had gone through successfully as I had booked through a 3rd party website. Once in Thailand I had a question regarding boat times and prices heading from Samui to Phangan. All of my emails were answered quickly. Their communication was great.
I arrived at the resort on the evening of Songkran and was treated to a complimentary water gun, a glass of orange juice and a squirt of water to the chest. The girl behind the desk was very friendly and checked me in and provided me with all the info of the resort.

I was shown to my room by a porter who then showed me how all the facilities of my room worked.
The room was fantastic, very modern and comfortable. It had all the facilities you would want, tv, nice big comfortable bed, tea and coffee, bottled water, air con, safe, great en suite facilities. The big sliding door leading on to your own terrace is brilliant. The only slight bad point I have about the room and of the hotel is that their is no chest of drawers. I only find this a down point as I'm quite a neat freak when it comes to my clothes. However, there was plenty of hanging space in the wardrobe.
The infinity pool and poolside bar are fantastic, the staff are extremely helpful and make the best milk shakes I've tasted. All made with fresh fruit.
The restaurant is top notch. The included breakfast is great and I really didn't need anything more. I only had dinner there once. I ate Padthai with shrimp (a new favourite of mine). The price was slightly higher than what you'd pay in a local restaurant but once it came out I could see why. There was a lot of it and was expertly presented and tasted much better than any I'd had around Thailand.
There was a guy I saw few times who I presume was the manager talking to guests and staff. This isn't something I've seen many times and it's great to see.
The front desk staff were extremely helpful and provided me with places to see and helped with my onward travel to Samui and provided transport from the resort to the pier.
I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
I initially was worried that the resort was too close to the action especially with it being the Full Moon Party. For anyone having the same thoughts, do not listen to them. The resort is walking distance to Haad Rin but is not right in the thick of the action. I stayed at the party until well after sun rise but know for a fact that if I went back during the party I would of had a great sleep.

I want to take this time to thank all the staff of The Coast Resort for a fantastic time.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Dear Ben

It's heart warming to hear that we impressed you from the UK (with our email communication) and our friendly welcome to your views of our facilities and restaurant. Even down to the attention and care offered by myself and our team in talking to our Guests throughout their stay, ensuring that everyone's enjoying their KP holiday.

A sincere thanks from all of us here for your 5's all round but most of all for your compliments and support.

Cheers and we hope you will join us again :)

Adam and ALL of the team

Reviewed 31 March 2014

I absolutely loved this place! I did not want the craziness of full moon so I made sure the 2 nights we stayed here we're not near a full moon. The rooms are a bit clinical and basic but nice and clean. The pool, pool bar and beach are the some of the nicest I have experienced anywhere! I couldn't recommend this place anymore but again not during full moon.

Room Tip: If I was to stay again it would be in a pool/sea view room.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear James

It's great that you were aware that there's much more to Phangan than Full Moon and that actually you'll experience the best of the island during the quieter 25 days of each month.
Koh Phangan is such a beautiful and peaceful island, perfect for relaxing couples and so we're happy that you found this and enjoyed it with us.

Thanks for the great scores you've made us proud.

Hope to see you again

Adam and the team

Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Really nice place with great staff. Stay if you get the chance and don't mind the extra ££. Lovely experience.

Stayed over full moon and it was so nice to have a nice facility to come back to after the amazing carnage of full moon. The unfit pool and swim up bar is great too and plenty of djs on show giving a good vibe.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
AdamBoulton, General Manager at The Coast Resort - Koh Phangan, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Hi guys

We love hearing that we've found the right balance for Full Mooner's. Our resort tries to reflect the natural chilled environment of Phangan yet its great knowing that during this period we provide DJs and events that help build the right atmosphere for FM while keeping our relaxed retreat feel.

Thanks for the kind words and thanks for the support :)

Adam and the team