“Great fun!”

Breeze Kiteboarding
More attraction details
Owner description: We have the best location in Ao Baan Tai beach on the south side of Koh Phangan island with flat, sandy and shallow water. Kiteboarding is our passion and our goal is to get you riding quickly & safely! Friendly and KTO certified instructors.
Maastricht, The Netherlands
“Great fun!”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Had a great time learning how to kite. Dani is a nice teacher and will try his best to get you on the board. If there's no wind you can try to windsurf. Had a great few days and did stand on my board at the end!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank fmkeij25

The Hague, The Netherlands
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Surf's up!”
Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

Great place where you can sit and relax and wait for the wind. The owner Dani lived for many years in the states so speaks english fluently. We rented kites there for three sessions. If you quit earlier then expected you pay less so no hassle about many. Kites where from different quality and age.
Way much better place then KBA on Koh Phangan!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Albertd417
Zurich, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“what a great place for kitesurfing!!”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

unfortunately we were at this place out of season, but we had great conditions anyways! water is shallow, just sand underneath, if the wind it picks up its a perfect spot for kiteing! and with dani from the breeze kitebording school and rental is a great teacher on the beach who knows everything about the island and takes care of you if you need anything! even if there is no wind, dani can give you some tips what to do or where to go....

go there guys!!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Michi0000
“Amazing experience!”
Reviewed 4 July 2013 via mobile

Either if you’re an experienced kitesurfer or you are a real beginner, Breeze kiteboarding school is the best place to go! Perfect location on Koh Phangan with nice warm, clear and flat water. I tried for the first time there and my experience was amazing!!!
The owner, Dani, is 100% thai with a big smile and speaks 100% good english! Kiteboarding is a passion for him before a job and he knows very well how to transmit it to you! The equipment was pretty new and seems to be very good quality. 1 on 1 lessons were perfect as I could learn really quickly with all the attention and assistance of my instructor. Also, safety is Dani’s first preoccupation so you can enjoy this beautiful sports without a worry.
Finally, windy or not, you will enjoy a day at Breeze Kiteboarding school as Dani and his team are always waiting for you to have some fun on the beach! So what are you waiting for? Gooooooo there!

Visited May 2013
“Great introduction in the world of kitesurfing”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

For me, Danny's 1-on-1 lessons were the perfect way to learn how to kitesurf. He didn't spend too much time in teaching theory but told me everything I needed to know to be able to kitesurf in a proper and - first of all - safe way. It helped that Danny (from New York!) speaks perfectly English. I had always the feeling that I'm in good hands, never needed to be scared, which helped a lot to progress quickly. There were no other kitesurfers in the water, so I had a lot of space for myself, didn't have to look after others and could concentrate on my kite and myself. Now I'm able to kitesurf up and down the beach thanks to Danny. Probably the best days of my Thailand trip and worth every Baht!

Visited June 2013