“Ideal for Newcomer”

Breeze Kiteboarding
More attraction details
Owner description: We have the best location in Ao Baan Tai beach on the south side of Koh Phangan island with flat, sandy and shallow water. Kiteboarding is our passion and our goal is to get you riding quickly & safely! Friendly and KTO certified instructors.
Salzburg, Austria
“Ideal for Newcomer”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Dani and his whole team did everything to make us feel great on the board. You get a great amount of time and energy for your money, so you really get onto the board. I can totally recommend the Breeze Kiteboarding School!!

Visited June 2014

Paris
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful place, cool team, amazing ride feeling”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We took 3 lessons with Dani, Moo and Sylvain and we felt part of the phangan kite team. They are very cool, kind and passionate. We are very fund of riding sports,so it was a pleasure to discover kitesurf with such an amazing team ! As we are french, having Sylvain as a teacher was a plus. We harldy recommend it !!

Visited June 2014
Toulouse, France
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great fun, nice spot, amazing team !”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Wether you are a beginner or an experienced kitesurfer, this is the place to go. The instructors Dani, Matt and Moo are very friendly and professional. You can try the 3 day beginner course and get the feeling of how awesome it is to get on the board or just rent the equipment. If you are traveling with kids, they can also try as long as they are over 35 kg. They have small harness and kites :)
It is located on a very beautiful beach in Ban Tai (south area) facing Koh Samui, easy access from Thong Sala or Haad Rin. Definitely a great spot to hang out even if you have to wait for the wind to pick up !

Visited May 2014
Barcelona, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

This is the second time I’ve been in Koh Phangan with Dani and his team of Breeze Kiteeboading, and the only thing I can say is... AMAZING!!!
Despite having been in other spots of Asia, some of them very well known as Boracay, Sanur or Hua hin, I can say that this small island is now my favourite place for practicing kite surf. And this in not only because of his flat and shallow emerald water, but also because Dani, Matt, Moo and the rest of his team that made me feel as… one more of them!!!
Thanks to them I managed to improve my technique and learn some new tricks, but especially I had some wonderful days in a Paradise with great people that I already have as friends.
A big hug, guys. Hope to see u soon!!!

Visited February 2014
Helsinki, Finland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place!!!”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

A super great place to learn kiteboarding. Awesome teachers and people, they were really efficient and safe! I had lot's of fun and felt really taken care of. I learned a lot in a few days and the beaches were really beautiful! I really do recommend!! And a extra big thanks to Moo who was my teacher! :)

/ Annica from Finland