“Great yoga practice for all levels” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Love Yoga

Love Yoga
More attraction details
Owner description: A beautiful yoga studio in Baan Tai mount in Koh Phangan surrounded by a lush tropical jungle with a stunning sea view.Join us for our daily Hatha Flow and Ashtanga yoga led classes or come on Saturdays afternoon and enjoy sunset during the Asana, Pranayama & Meditation class.The classes are run by an experienced and warm yoga teacher Agni who tailors her classes to each student individual needs and level.
Hanoi, Vietnam
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great yoga practice for all levels”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2013

Great yoga practice for all levels. Every time I enjoy class a lot. Agnieszka is one of the kind.
Very sensitive and relaxed teacher. I would recommend it to all without a doubt.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank worldtropper

Bucharest, Romania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great yoga start for me”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2013

I'm a beginner at this.
Agni made it so enjoyable for me to practice that I started looking forward each following yoga session. I liked it so bad that I bought myself a yoga mat to keep practicing after leaving the island.
This article on Agni's website helped a lot:
http://www.loveyoga.org/love-yoga-published-articles.html - Four Easy Steps To Establishing a Daily Yoga Practice that Lasts!
It was a great start, now I wake up every morning eager to explore and get all the benefits out of it.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Laura_Ctin
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best yoga in Koh Phangan!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2013

Definitely the best yoga on the island of Koh Phangan! I attended both Ashtanga and Hatha Flow yoga and afterwards I felt both invigorated and relaxed. Agni as a teacher pays special attention to each individual needs. She will guide you through the postures safely and with ease according to your current level. Her Hatha Flow classes are unique, address a different theme each week (for example back bends or hip opening) and are accompanied by the music which sets the positive tone for the rest of your day. Her Ashtanga class was great too, each week she puts emphasis on a different topic such as Ujai breath or the importance of attention. I will definitely come back next year to her class!

Visited February 2013
2 Thank sophia b
Paris, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great yoga teacher !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2013

Despite the distance from where I lived, I went as much as possible for yoga sessions with Agni. I couldn't find another teacher so committed, caring, who really personnalized the classes and adjusted the postures, challenging but respecting my limits.
I wouldn't think I could improve my practice that much, she surely takes a big part in my motivation and in the well being I found after the sessions.
Cherry on the cake : the place is really pleasant, and the view stunning !

Visited April 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

2 Thank Lauris304
london
“Awesome yoga in a stunning setting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2013

Yoga with Agnieszka was a true pleasure. She was an excellent teacher, very friendly and knowledgeable and you could tell she loves what she does - which was really inspiring and made each class a great experience. She was very attentive to each student and always helped make the necessary adjustments in each pose which meant that compared to other yoga classes I have attended, I got more progress and enjoyment out of Agnieszka's. Also, the location was AMAZING with stunning sea and jungle views! Agnieszka's yoga classes really added relaxation and peace to my holiday and i would thoroughly recommend them to everyone.

Visited April 2013