“What an experience ”

Full Moon Party
Ranked #3 of 10 Fun & Games in Ko Pha Ngan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: The First and Frang Hotel provides easy access to the best in business,dining ,shopping,leisure and entertainment.The located in serene area and only a 15 minute walk from Thongsala pier and Affordable and Budget Hotel in center of Koh Phangan.
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Great party!! Crazy!! Be careful when choosing buckets as some aren't the real deal but it was an unreal experience one we'll never forget

3  Thank Alan D
Write a ReviewReviews (1,794)
All reviews
in 12 reviews
"haad rin beach"
in 26 reviews

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Great to see I'd say if we did it 20 years ago we would of enjoyed it more..we got there at 10 o clock and left at 2 o clock which was perfect for us,we had arranged the transport with our hotel..on the down side I caught a local girl with her hand in my wife's hand bag..I grabbed her but she didn't care just turned away looking for her next victim..so I kind of stop drinking at this stage because I want my wits about me..when we left at 2 o clock it was starting to really get going and starting to get really mess..l would recommend people to go but just be careful..!!

3  Thank Eric M
Reviewed 11 August 2014

The sheer size of this party was crazy, spread out but close at the same time, this party has it all, something everyone should do at least once.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

The organizers really need to address issues with pickpockets, fake booze and the toilets, which are the absolute worst I've ever visited. Putrid squatters which were all flooded by midnight with soiled tissues and sanitary products just left floating in the puddles of piss due to un-emptied bins.The music was just chart rubbish blasted out. Not all too memorable really. Best bit was Magic Mountain. Should have been the best night in Thailand but the Jungle party was 100 times better.

2  Thank Jessica_travels2014