“Great food, great people”

COSMOPOLITAN, Eat & Drink, World Stile
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Cuisines: European, Italian, Israeli
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Cosmopolitan borns whit the simple concept of creating a meeting point for people of different coltures and life stile.We propose an alternative selection of dishes from different part of the world with our personal Italian touch, followed by a creative selections of juices and cocktails combining the western balancing of the tastes and the exotic seasonal fruit selection.
Reviewed 11 January 2014

If you're looking for fresh and affordable food (especially vegetarian/vegan) offered by super friendly and nice people, I suggest Cosmopolitan!

During our 10 days on Phangan, we visited Cosmopolitan 1-3 times a day, every day. My falafel was always very tasty and the atmosphere laid-back.

Thanks a lot to the owners for great food and all the help, we really enjoyed every time!

There are newer reviews for COSMOPOLITAN, Eat & Drink, World Stile

Reviewed 10 January 2014

I suggest this place to everybody coming in this island because I found THE best food, drink and atmospheare in thailand!! I HAVE been in a lot of places ALL around thailand as I HAVE been here 12 Times and this island is MY favourite and this restaurant is absolutley THE perfect place TO enjoy THE feeling of THE island! Thanks a lot TO THE owners because THey HAVE been so kind and helped me a lot during MY STAY!

Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

I have been here with my wife and we found this place in the main road in thong salad and it is just perfect!! Very good food and drink, staff very helpful and friendly, we really enjoyed our time here, so relaxing...we felt at home!! We suggest everybody coming to Koh pangan to come here and try their home made special food and drinks (especially cocktails and fresh juices), very good value for money!! Thanks a lot guys!! We will defiantly come back here next year!!! Giovanni

Reviewed 21 December 2013

We have been to this restaurant twice. The small menu ensures freshness of the food and in turn great flavour. Being a vegetarian, it was refreshing to see more than one veggie option, and that it's not always fried. Finally! Very good food, but maybe a little pricey at around 200 baht per dish

Reviewed 13 November 2013

While the staff were very nice and the place was very clean, the food was not very good. I (an American) ordered a cheeseburger and my girlfriend (an Aussie) ordered a veggie burger. They do not serve fries; the burgers come instead with salad. My burger was a basic, likely formerly frozen, thin, flavorless thing that had a few sprinkles of seasoning. The cheese was unremarkable. The bun was nice, but there was really nothing to recommend the burger as a whole. My girlfriend's veggie burger was dry and unexciting. Calling the side served with them "salad" is a generous use of the word: it was a mass of shredded purple cabbage and some lonely slices of carrot, unadorned with dressing and largely devoid of taste. We did not try anything else there, so we cannot comment on the rest of the menu.

Domenico P, Direttore generale at COSMOPOLITAN, Eat & Drink, World Stile, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Dear Client,
Thanks to your review we got immediate action, and we already changed the burgers side with a more fresh and tasty salad and we are currently looking around the island to find new suppliers to try different burgers.
As I mentioned befor thank you for the review, this will help us to improve our dishes and to grove our business.
Regards