“Don't take your own motor bike!!!”
Review of Bottle Beach

Bottle Beach
Ranked #3 of 76 things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

We drove two crappy motor bikes up here. The ride to the beach was okay, down the dirty little sandy road.... But the steep ride back up was next to impossible. I had to get off my bike, and push it up... I lost a sandal doing that and cut my foot open. Boo.

But the beach was awesome. White sand and crystal clear water. Had some good food at one of the three restaurants.

Beautiful views for all around. :)

Reviewed 15 May 2014

This beach is pretty and calm, the waters are clear and clean. There is a small amount of bungalows and a couple of restaurants but it definitely has a great relaxed vibe. The peanut shakes were amazing!!!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Visted by long tail from Thong Nai Pan Noi, cost us 1500 Baht but worth every penny. Very laid back, only a couple of places to eat but what more do you need. Sea nice a clear with plenty of small fish to be seen with a snorkel. Beach sand clean and fine, although one end was a bit shallow and rocky. A greaty day out.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Stayed here with my wife and our girl for twelve days and it was just brilliant. Tranquil and beautifull. The boats to and from the beach is an expedition though so count on some time for that if you go somewhere else, but you can take snorkeling or diving trips from here or even organized transport to and from the full moon party. So it is a bit away but not secluded.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

After being to Phuket Koh Phangan was the last stop on my trip and went under the name "beach-week" during the planning. So that meant me finding a good beach, and after seeing the beaches in Phuket I felt that there might not be the possibility of finding those almost deserted beaches.
I was thankfully wrong and when I got a motorbike one day I toured up north on the Island and found this beach. And there it was, one of those almost deserted beaches that you as well as I might think no longer exist, we where wrong. It might not be the cleanest beach, but that is not a priority when you find this a place. There is a few resorts by it, but nothing that ruins the feeling of calm, quiet and paradise...