Our landlords were very contactable at all times during our stay and helped us out whenever they could.
- Nice, convenient location near the main town on Ko Phangan (Thongsala).
- Hosts were friendly and very good with communication sharing useful local knowledge of the island
- Spacious apartment for a reasonable price
- 2 good sized double bedrooms, and landlords were very easy-going when my brother and his girlfriend turned up unannounced to occupy the second bedroom halfway through our stay!
- The apartment was not that clean when we arrived with unclean surfaces and floors
- The landlords live right next door!! This wasn't mentioned beforehand and felt a bit uncomfortable at times.
- I needed internet for work during my stay but it was very temperamental (the apartment doesn't have it's own Wifi router)
- Bedding consisted of worn sheets and an oversized towel acting as a duvet
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||People with pets|