We spent 8 nights at the Panviman Resort and had a perfect holiday. The service was fantastic and very friendly. The hotel provided transfer from Koh Samui airport to the hotel which went very smoothly and was efficient. We had booked 2 deluxe cottages for our family of 5 (2 adults and 3 children 9-18). The cottages were on a hillside with fantastic views out to sea, they were spacious and had lovely bathrooms with huge picture windows.
Because of the location of the hotel on a hillside, there were some very steep paths to some of the cottages and steep steps to the beach so it may not be suitable for family's with young children but the hotel were happy to drive people up to their cottages at any time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort with 94 rooms, 8 categories, 3 restaurants, 2 bars and room service, infinity view swimming pool, private beach, kayaking and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan Hotel Koh Phangan
- Panviman Hotel Ko Phangan
- Panviman Resort Ko Phangan