This resort could be so much better. We found one at the other end of the beach that we will stay at next time.
There is no doubt that this resort is nice. We had a pool villa with it own pool. It was advertised as "private" but I had to get dressed as people could see in under the gate and from reception. Other villas were not that private either. there was little shade and was too hot and exposed to use the outside area during the main part of the day. The water temperature of our private pool was too warm.
They charge wifi in your room- scabby when we paid over $400AUD for the room.
There is lots of grey concrete- not blended well into the landscape.
The main pool is beautiful and the hotels best asset. The place was very quiet when we were there- empty.
The staff don't speak good english and made quite a few errors.
The area is great and loved the village
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort with 72 rooms, 8 categories, 3 restaurants, 2 bars and room service, infinity view swimming pool, private beach, kayaking and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan Hotel Koh Phangan
- Panviman Hotel Ko Phangan
- Panviman Resort Ko Phangan