South Koh Phangan beaches are a refuge for relaxing and enjoying the turquoise-green water and sunny days. The Panviman is an oasis with access to two beautiful beaches. Bring your camera for some picture-perfect photos.
The hotel is built on hills lying between these beaches and some of the rooms are a good walk from the restaurants and reception - golf carts provide an alternative to a leisurely walk.
The staff are wonderful and the rooms generally have great water views. Stay at least several days to enjoy the solitude. The food is only reasonable.
Surprisingly, the journey from the Thong Sala pier to the Panviman is a half-hour along an adequate road. The hotel van is inexpensive, and the drivers, experienced. There was some nice scenery along the inland road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort with 94 rooms, 8 categories, 3 restaurants, 2 bars and room service, infinity view swimming pool, private beach, kayaking and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Splitty, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan Hotel Koh Phangan
- Panviman Hotel Ko Phangan
- Panviman Resort Ko Phangan