I stayed here last year May with a friend as we were attending the Full moon Party a couple of beaches up. From airport arrival you are fetched and taken to the jetty to wait where the hotel fetches you in their own speedboat. The resort is right on the beach front which is spectacular. The views from most rooms and the pool are fantastic as they look out over the bay and as the rooms are situated throughout the mountainside there seem far fewer than actually are. The service was superb with clean, neat rooms, a great breakfast room and two other restaurant for dinner. Easy access to a quaint little village where you can hire scooters to do some adventures and the hotel will also provide transport to and from the Full Moon Party with it's speedboat. Perfect for relaxation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort with 72 rooms, 8 categories, 3 restaurants, 2 bars and room service, infinity view swimming pool, private beach, kayaking and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan Hotel Koh Phangan
- Panviman Hotel Ko Phangan
- Panviman Resort Ko Phangan