We stayed in a family bungalow and this was the nicest hotel on our 4wk trip in Thailand. The bugnalow was located on the steep mountain and was overlooking Thong Nai pan yai bay. You have a balcony with a bathtub outside, on the groundfloor there's the master bedroom and bathroom and you go the stairs down to another bedroom (the kids stayed here). The view is absoluteley fantastic.
Staff is really helpful, and if you have a room far from where you want to go just call the reception and they come pick you up with the little electric carts (they're quick). The breakfast room has a great view as well and the pool is just a blast.
Overall fully recommended, although a bit on the pricey side (by far the most expensive hotel on our trip) - see if you can go offseason or get a special offer. But then it's worth every penny.
PS: we were not convinced by the restaurant near the pool. you have cheaper and better options in the town - just ask for a ride with the hotel carts - they drop you in the village as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort with 94 rooms, 8 categories, 3 restaurants, 2 bars and room service, infinity view swimming pool, private beach, kayaking and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan Hotel Koh Phangan
- Panviman Hotel Ko Phangan
- Panviman Resort Ko Phangan