Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Buri Rasa Koh Phangan(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$161
US$153
Agoda.com
Palita Lodge(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$58
US$53
Agoda.com
Sunset Cove Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$48
US$70
US$62
US$257
US$151
Cookies's Salad Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$37
  • Breakfast included
US$38
US$18
1,850 results
All reviewsdeluxe cottagebeach restaurantpool villatuk tuk servicefamily cottagebreakfast restaurantour honeymoonsmall villagelarge poolthe cottagesoverlooking the baylocal villagefull moon partyspeedboat transferrelaxing holidaymain beachrestaurants and bars
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 October 2013

The Resort: Great first impressions on arrival. Friendly staff and amazing location perched on a hill between two beaches. Very large property with tuc tucs to ferry guests from their rooms to the spa to the beach. The round dining room has a wonderful view from all the windows looking out to the sea and feels spacious and décor is good with natural materials and wood. The rooms are very spacious and elegant with wood panelling and old style furniture. Spacious and wonderful views. Huge bathrooms and all the amenities one could wish for. The new pool villas are more modern in style and very comfortable.

The whole property probably needs a bit of touching up but it was well run with friendly staff. Lovely pool with waterfalls running down the hill in a series of small pools. Fun for children and plenty of space to relax and enjoy the peace.

Three places to eat... plenty of choices – food perfectly fine but not exceptional.

Pros: Spacious, lovely setting with walkways and lovely trees and a great spa. Very comfortable rooms with every amenity and amazing views – a feeling of being able to get away from it all and relax. Wonderful staff. Very good for families and groups of friends.

Some of the décor (eg the white ‘tree-like’ railings beside the roads) are not natural looking and bring the décor down. These could easily be replaced by natural materials.

Activities: Swimming, exploring the island, great spa.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank aggie g
Takeiteasygm, General Manager at Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Dear Aggie G,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking your valuable time on writing this review. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay. We are really glad that you find our staff friendly and helpful, and could not be more happy that you really liked our pool villas.

Furthermore, we are happy to hear that you like the natural surroundings, and find it very relaxing, as this is our main objective! We will look into some of the decorations as you suggested.

Please be ensured that we always intend to maintain both our service and natural surroundings on the top-level. We would do anything to make our customers happy.

We really do look forward on your future return, and let me and my team ensure you that we will try to repeat your wonderful stay again!

Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

A wonderful hotel, rooms are fantastic, service is exceptional. The view is breathtaking and rooms are fantastic. We stayed in a family cottage. 2 floors of wood and luxury.
I wish the beach was larger but the pool is so beautiful that we forgot the beach.
Avoid the SPA, not the best massage...

• Stayed: September 2013
5  Thank Laurencekes
Takeiteasygm, General Manager at Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Dear Laurencekes,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking your valuable time on writing this review. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay. We are delighted to know that you find our “Family Cottage” accommodating, and is even more pleased to hear that you enjoyed our seaview from your room. Moreover, we are glad to hear that you really liked our swimming pool.
As for our spa, we always try to ensure best service for our part. We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy it; however, we intend to improve and is open to any suggestions you think to help improve our service on your next visit.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

We are just on the way back home to Germany after one of the best vacations. One reason for the great experience was the decent stay at Panviman Resort! This paradise is one of the most beautiful and relaxed hotels.
The service was great, the beach beautiful and peaceful, the hotel fantastic build in a mountain and the people working there are super friendly and helpful.
A great choice is the pool villa with ocean with, a private pool and jacuzzi!

We will come back for sure :)!
Than you Panviman team!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
8  Thank AnnaMi26

Dear AnnaMi26,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking your valuable time on writing this review. We are delighted to know that you really enjoyed your stay. I am really glad that you find our hotel beautiful and relaxed. Furthermore, we are pleased to hear that you liked our service, find our staff super friendly and helpful, and you find our beach beautiful and peaceful.

I and my team would like to thank you on behalf of Panviman Koh Phangan that you consider choosing our resort again in the future!

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Koh Phangan is a wonderful island and I love it. The resort is great and I would recommend for families and couples. The room was clean, lots of space in room and it has a huge balcony.

I had dinner at Stone Beach Restaurant and breakfast at Pan Sea Restaurant. The food was delicious, fresh, variety of international dishes, fantastic staff and the atmosphere was perfect. I highly recommend to staying here. Thanks to for a great holiday!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Nooniess

Dear Nooniess,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking your valuable time on writing this review. We are delighted to know that you find our breakfast at the “Pan Sea Restaurant” and dinner at the “Stone Beach Restaurant” enjoyable! We are also delighted to hear that liked our atmosphere and staff!

I and my team would like to thank you on behalf of Panviman Koh Phangan that you will recommend this place to your friends.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

Even I was there alone and this place is supposed to stay for at least a couple or for a group. But for me, there is no problem to stay in this wonderful resort. I had spent my time with pool villa room type which had given me the fabulous moment with extremely friendly staffs and accommodating, the breakfast selection was perfect. They had a nice pool in my villa and the huge main pool, very clean rooms with comfortable beds. I would not hesitate to book here again or recommend it to someone who said they're going to stay in Phangan to fulfill the incredible and unforgettable experience with Panviman.

Room Tip: Recommend pool villa 106. I'm very much like the pool of this room (even I was in PVL104 :p)
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
8  Thank Kallis R
Takeiteasygm, General Manager at Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Dear Kallis R,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking your valuable time on writing this review. We are delighted to know that you find our staff friendly and accommodating. We are also pleased that you liked our breakfast.