Very nice, qualitative and quiet hotel.
The standing of the hotel is high, the room are perfect with incredible seaview.
The location is far away from the full moon party beach, but if you want to be alone in a romantic place it is the best place to be.
The beach of the hotel is one of the most beautiful oh Koh Pha ngan.
The hotel grill restaurant is good and not so expensive, you vcan find also other restaurant on the beach.
We were there during the low season, it was raining during few hours in the morning but after 11 it was sunny so we enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort with 94 rooms, 8 categories, 3 restaurants, 2 bars and room service, infinity view swimming pool, private beach, kayaking and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Expedia, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan Hotel Koh Phangan
- Panviman Hotel Ko Phangan
- Panviman Resort Ko Phangan