In November 2013 we stayed there for 3 days, 2 nights.
Superior Hotel room with big balcony, stunning view on the sea, and coast line.
Big bathroom, big bed, everything clean and nice.
Nice restaurant, with lots of seafood and a good Thai kitchen.
Breakfast is very good, in a restaurant with a 360 * view on the bay.
Staff is very helpfull and professional.
Hotel is located on the north side of the island.
The road to the north is partly dirt road, by rainfall only accessible with a 4WD.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort with 94 rooms, 8 categories, 3 restaurants, 2 bars and room service, infinity view swimming pool, private beach, kayaking and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Sawasdee, Expedia, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan Hotel Koh Phangan
- Panviman Hotel Ko Phangan
- Panviman Resort Ko Phangan