location: this is a beautiful located hotel between two very nice beaches of koh phangan. the small village has a lot of good restaurants, bars, massage places & laundry service.
room: we had a deluxe cottage with a wonderful view over the sea, the beautiful big stones, a bay and the lush vegetation. on the outside terrace we had an outdoor bathtub. room 6104 was just perfect. beside the view it is also very big, with a comfortable bed etc.
staff: all the staff in this hotel is extremly friendly, there is a nice atmosphere.
hotel: the pool area is amazing and truly special. the small part of the beach with the sunbeds from the hotel is one of the best because there you have the full view on the whole bay and you have the scenery of the rocks just right beside you!
breakfast is yummy.
the bbq at the beach has a nice salad buffet & the singer has a great voice :)
generally the prices for f&b are pretty good and include the tax, there is no service charge as well what we appreciated a lot.
-i wouldnt recommend it to families with toddlers 1-3y too much walking up & down and our terrace wasnt save from falling (maybe others are). an alternative would be a villa with pool (which is closer to everything) but then you have the dangerous pool (for kids). also the kidsclub is not a help because there are too many moskitos after 5pm, there is no indoor part and not a lot of toys. babysitting is quite expensive, 300thb for one hour for one child, 600 thb for 2 kids.
-the food, well in particular the menu itself in the pool-restaurant is not what one would expect in a nice hotel located in pure nature. there is pizza, pasta, burger etc. some nice light food with organic ingredients would be much better.
-the grounds need a bit more maintenance like picking up leaves from paths & out of the pool, hide some pipes, hide cleaning utilities...
-> go there as a couple or with a baby or child which is old enough and safe regarding assessing risks, its definitively a very good choice on koh phangan if you dont go there for party!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort with 72 rooms, 8 categories, 3 restaurants, 2 bars and room service, infinity view swimming pool, private beach, kayaking and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan Hotel Koh Phangan
- Panviman Hotel Ko Phangan
- Panviman Resort Ko Phangan