The Panviman resort is luxury. We stayed in a standard room and it was really nice. The pool is really good and the views are amazing. We were here for new years eve and the hotel put on a party which we enjoyed. We then got the shuttle bus to the full moon party which was about 40 mins away. We loved the hotel but the location is away from the main bars and nightlife of the island, which i think would be perfect for couples but we found after a few days there wasn't much to do. All the staff were brilliant though and would def recommend the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort with 94 rooms, 8 categories, 3 restaurants, 2 bars and room service, infinity view swimming pool, private beach, kayaking and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Sawasdee, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan Hotel Koh Phangan
- Panviman Hotel Ko Phangan
- Panviman Resort Ko Phangan