We've been back home now for almost two weeks and not a day goes by without thinking about Panviman. It was just as pictured on the website but when we saw our room ( superior deluxe room) our mouths fell open... It was absolutely gorgeous. With flowers all over the bed and heart shaped towels :-) a huge bath looking out to the gulf.
The resort is set inbetween two of the best beaches on the island, we liked the beach to the left Thong Nai pan Yai, but the pool was pure bliss too and so relaxing.
The breakfast room with views over the gulf was wonderful as was the delicious breakfast. They bought a complimentary birthday cake to the table, one morning, for my boyfriends birthday. So lovely.
Panviman has an unsploilt, rural retreat feel about it, it really is paradise found. In a quiet part of the island far from the madness, but there's a gorgeous village nearby that has many bars and restaurants should you want to explore.
The staff were all so adorable, and smiled and laughed a lot. Great to see.
An absolute must stay hotel.
We miss it so much.
Thanks Panviman for such a wonderful time.
Lisa and Fabio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort with 94 rooms, 8 categories, 3 restaurants, 2 bars and room service, infinity view swimming pool, private beach, kayaking and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan Hotel Koh Phangan
- Panviman Hotel Ko Phangan
- Panviman Resort Ko Phangan