We booked Panviman last minute whilst in Bangkok, so didn't have much idea what to expect. It turned out to be a great choice! Stunning location and the sunset views from our balcony were breathtaking, like being in a film! The pools were lovely and the beach although small was picture perfect. My only complaint was the poolside burger we had on the last day, it looked great but was quite possibly the worst burger I have ever tasted!! But really, what was I doing ordering a burger when I was in Thailand, home of my favourite cuisine?! Happy hour 241 cocktails at the hotel bar were good and strong and great views overlooking Thong Nai Pan Yai Beach. This is a quiet area of the Island so don't come here looking for party-time! Do make an effort if you love beaches and enjoy the comforts of a lovely hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort with 72 rooms, 8 categories, 3 restaurants, 2 bars and room service, infinity view swimming pool, private beach, kayaking and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan Hotel Koh Phangan
- Panviman Hotel Ko Phangan
- Panviman Resort Ko Phangan