We recently stayed at the Panviman with my family of four in a family cottage. The resort is absolutely gorgeous with views of two beaches and bays from most areas of the resort. The pool area is absolutely gorgeous and our two kids (aged 9 & 6) had the best time here everyday. Staff were exceptional, friendly and professional the whole time. The resort is set high up on onethe beach so there are many steps and hilly climbs around the resort. This was not a problem for us however if you had any mobility issues it may not be the place for you. There is a complimentary tuk tuk to the beach and village. There are areas of the resort, in particular in the rooms, that were really tired and needed a bit of repair and a refresh. This would enhance the resort further. The food was ok but there are better options in the village. The only other downside is smoking is permitted around the pool area which can make for a very unpleasant environment at times. My in-laws from England were also staying in a delux room which was gorgeous and the view from their balcony amazing. It was in better repair than the family cottage which we stayed in. I would highly recommend this resort and would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort with 72 rooms, 8 categories, 3 restaurants, 2 bars and room service, infinity view swimming pool, private beach, kayaking and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan Hotel Koh Phangan
- Panviman Hotel Ko Phangan
- Panviman Resort Ko Phangan