The hospitality couldn't have been better! The best breakfast was also unbelievable. The resort is on the other side of the island where the party is held at.... which means the beach on this side was clean & peaceful. A 20min ferry takes you to the other side of the island for the Full Moon Party - our hotel had a dinner + ferry package which we purchased & thought was great. There are plenty of places to eat along the beach. I would go back & do the same trip all over again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort with 94 rooms, 8 categories, 3 restaurants, 2 bars and room service, infinity view swimming pool, private beach, kayaking and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan Hotel Koh Phangan
- Panviman Hotel Ko Phangan
- Panviman Resort Ko Phangan