“Your own small paradise:)”
Review of My Phangan Resort

My Phangan Resort
Ranked #52 of 92 Hotels in Ko Pha Ngan
Reviewed 12 July 2014

It is a very serene location on Baan tai beach. The beach was peaceful, quiet and beautiful! The huts were small but comfortable and you didn't need more space. The staff was very friendly and very cozy! And they would help you with everything! And the food was so cheap and so delicious! All home made:) i would definitely recommend this place!:) I had a really nice time there:)

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Liz C
There are newer reviews for My Phangan Resort

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Staff was a bit tired, I think :) I went there in low season, maybe thats a reason. The place is quiet and had very tasty pancakes ;) Nice place to stay at before and after fullmoon/halfmoon party and I felt safe there in some way, as I am travelling by myself it is important.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Fridamary
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We spent only twenty minutes on the property but the German owner let us feel that we were not welcome (we are Germans ourselves) by sending us elsewhere. His quoted price was higher than Internet prices and he was unwilling to negotiate.
Rooms are also very basic and sheets were dirty and didn't match descriptions.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Unfortunalty we just spent few hours in this resort.

Cause of the location we change the hotel before sleep on the bungalow.

They was very friendly and they give us all the money back, without we ask them and they called a taxi for us.

The place is very beautiful, quiet and perfect to relax.
The bungalow are simple but good, with hamac and beautiful view...

Thank you again to understand us ..

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank EmeraudeA
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

I'd been looking forward to visiting my Phangan for months and I wasn't left disappointed.
The room was clean, well air conditioned and the bed was comfy and the shower warm. My bungalow was situated directly on the beach. The food and staff were fantastic!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
7  Thank StDomingos
Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

We have just had three great nights stay in 107, yes they are basic but with the beach on your doorstep your room is just for a ( cold) shower and to sleep surely. Owner, his wife, staff and everyone we met were great. Would definatly stay again!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leehylands
Reviewed 18 January 2014

For the price this place was awesome. The rooms are not much and you are guaranteed a pretty sweaty night with only a fan to keep you cool. However the private beach and beach side bar definitely make it worth it.

We stayed 2 nights, could have stayed more, but it was great chilling on the beach without many other people about. The best thing is that the beach is West facing so the sunsets you get are incredible, especially whilst sipping a cold beer. The Swiss owner is very friendly, we were there for the half moon party and he was good at giving advice and introducing us to others going. WARNING his buckets are lethal.

The other staff are also very friendly as are the 3-4 dogs that are around. Our bungalow was nearer the road but 2 dogs slept on our porch making us feel pretty safe the whole time.

Room Tip: A beach view bungalow is always preferable