Baan Panburi Village At Yai Beach
US$75
US$62
Agoda.com
Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$165
US$101
US$299
US$281
US$190
US$130
Phangan Bayshore Resort(Ban Hat Rin)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$85
US$75
US$63
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 March 2010

First, the island itself, Phangan, is a piece of world-class geography, and the beach here, Thong Nai Pan Noi, is the most beautiful on the island. And this is simply accepted by everyone.

The bungalows, clean and well-kept, lie in the midst of trees and flowering shrubs, and grass lines the walkways. Every morning the staff women float flower petals and leaves on the surface of large pottery jars, and the men rake leaves and sweep the sidewalks.

Members of the staff know their stuff. Tours, taxis across the island, ferries, and flights at the airport over in Samui, they efficiently handle it all.

The restaurant has a sizable menu, and each evening there is a variety of seafood and meat to choose from for grilling to your order. Entertainment for guests who eat and drink at the many beach tables include traditional dance, music, and fire twirling.

I will not get into the names of similar hotels, but I gave a checkout date to Baan Panburi and when at the last minute I later decided to stay a few days longer, I of course lost my room and had to stay at a similar hotel. What a difference. It was the mirror image of here. Heavy, dark, dirty, and with just about no smiles. I only lasted two days. And the price was the same as here.

After I moved to another place, Ban Panburi told me to continue using their free wifi, and they efficiently handled getting me off the Island and on to my next destination.

Of course if you are rich you can find nice places on this beach for, and this is not an exaggeration, 10 to 20 times the price. God bless you if you have that kind of money. For the real world of real people, Ban Panburi is all the luxury you will need, Or want.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 March 2010

we stayed here for 4 nights and the place was amazing. we stayed in a fan hut which was pretty basic but clean. great value for money. the grounds are totally amazing with loads of flowers, greens, birds, lanterns. so romantic! it was obviously a really great place for people on their honeymoon or families with kids who want to stay in a quiet place. i was travelling with my sister so it wasn't really the best place to meet people but beautiful still. the cocktails were great too and the beach was amazing! we almost cried when we saw it first. it was like something out of a fairytale.
the area is quite secluded so if you're looking for a happening place to party, this isn't it. there are loads of cute bars but not many people around when we were there. it's also a bit of a mission getting to other beaches but you can rent scooters or take cabs.
also i'd really recommend the mr handsome burgers in the village! yummy!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 March 2010

WOW at the end, we finally found our paradise begin at the most wonderful place for our trip to Thailand. The whole thing is about Baan Panburi and the beach club bar and grill restaurant are still in our memory so far.... Nicely friendly atmospheres as always as well as staffs are friendly helpful. Food is so YUMMY with reasonable prices of course this can not compare where my originally native country, you can not find out this taste like this in the US and the services are great as well. I will diffinitely recommend you guys where I can touch indeed this feeling.
This is to all of Baan Panburi crews "Hope you guys are well and wait for us to come back again next year"

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 March 2010

Baan Panburi Village is like my Home.The staff is very nice.
Excellent for everything.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 February 2010

Stayed here for 3 nights in feb and have to say it was just perfect. The huts are 'rustic' but very clean and cute. The beach is right on your doorsetp and it's one of the nicest beaches I've ever seen. There is a massage hut right on the beach and nice restaurant that's part of the complex - food is lovely and very reasonable. This is not luxurious but it is very nice for what you pay and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised after reading some reviews here. Every morning a basket of fruit was left on the porch and in the evening we got a bag of Thai sweets and a personal handwritten note thanking us for our custom - where else would you get that? Get an ocean side hut for the best views! Go here - it's gorgeous!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple