All reviewsmain buildingsalad hutfull moon partykoh phanganswimming poollow seasonstayed here for nightsa lovely staygreat poolminute drivebeachresortmassagebungalowislandthailandpricier
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a week in January. We had a hotel room in the main building. Nice big room with balcony and lovely warm powerful shower. The swimming pool was always empty when we were there and was lovely and clean. The hotel is on the beach and it was amazing. Sunbeds on the beach get full very quickly. Breakfast is nice and lunch/dinner there is a wide range of Thai and western foods, Very nice. Supermarket shops are literally on the doorstep. Hotel can arrange lots of tours for you. Only downside to this hotel is the noise in the main building. Housekeepers woke me up every morning at 7am shouting and talking loudly. They would Also leave the balcony door open while they cleaned and id come back to loads of mosquitos in the room. Also the staff working below us in the laundry room were playing music loud at 11pm not good when we had to be up early for flight next day. Overall a lovely stay and would recommend.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Taylor O
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

We booked a one night stay in a hurry and chose a bungalow room. Looked nice upon arrival and had all we needed for the price. However the mattress and pillows were uncomfortable, no hot water for showers, no mosquito net and then a frog in a nearby drain made a very loud noise all night! We chose to stay in another hotel up the hill and got a way better deal.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed in a bungalow so it was nice to have the privacy. We ate at the restaurant a couple of times and it was really nice. The noodles weren't that good in my opinion but the staff was super nice. We only had one off night at the restaurant where they got our orders wrong and we got kind of annoyed because the waiter did not understand any english at all, but other than that it was very nice. We had our own safe where we could choose our own pin number and we rented scooters for 3 days which I highly recommend, it was a lot of fun but beware of driving in the dark. The pool was a nice size and they breakfast was good, wish they had more options.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

We moved 50m along the beach from Haad Salad Villas to this hotel when we decided to stay for a second week on Haad Salad beach. It was nice to have a clean swimming pool as a change from the sea as well as clean rooms, bathrooms with powerful showers and breakfast included in the rate. As long as you don't expect four or five star luxury then Salad Beach Resort could be a good value for money stay. Our 6 year old boys loved the pool and the decked sunbathing area was great to watch the sunsets. Breakfasts were OK ... Not a huge choice but enough to get by ... cereals, an egg and pancake station, fruit, yogurts and juices plus some hot selections such as fried rice, noodles, bacon, sausages.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank KearnsFamilyGapYear
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

I was not a hotel guest, but a semi-happy restaurant patron. I endured an arduous hike in the heat, and it was lovely to stop in for a beer and shrimp papaya salad. The food options are pricier than the Haad Yao restaurants I visited. It felt long waiting for our dishes to arrive, but maybe I was famished and dehydrated.

I've noticed that servers are not animated and do not make one feel welcome in general in Thailand. The same attitude at this resort.

I also did not like that the server provided the cutlery after the plates were set on the table. There would have been plenty of time to prepare for this. When the food arrives one just wants to eat.

My papaya shrimp salad was beautifully presented with very spicy hot chilli pepper and garlic. It was only satisfactory. The vegetables were warm (I didn't want stirfry) and both peanuts and green beans were soggy.

Stayed: August 2017