We stayed at the Santhiya resort for our Honeymoon and were absolutely blown away by this 5 star resort. It is simply stunning, built into the jungle and all made of wood, I've never seen anything like it! We were picked up in Koh Samui and taken by private speedboat to the resort which was great fun and added a 'VIP' touch. The rooms and villas are spread across the hill, so you feel that you have complete privacy. There is a wooden buggy which picks you up and drives you from the main resort, up the winding paths through the jungle to your room - which we loved! You can call the buggy from your room to take you down the hill to the resort and it will be there to collect you in just a couple of minutes, this is a 24 hours service which we were very impressed with. Our room itself was fantastic, more like a suite with a huge bathroom and couch which you could relax on. The balcony was also very big with a seating area and an absolutely stunning view of the ocean. It was amazing to wake up and see the beach and ocean from the top of the hill, WOW! Our room was serviced twice a day, with animal towels and fresh petals left on the bed. The staff were absolutely brilliant, we couldn't believe how many staff there were - it was like a Santhiya army! They were all extremely friendly and attentive, you could lie by the pool on the sun loungers and if you wanted to order drinks and food a member of staff would be by your side in seconds and it would be brought to you very promptly, 5 star service without a doubt. The breakfast spread was varied and delicious, we loved the made to order omelettes. The evening meals were equally as good, we particularly enjoyed the BBQ. There was a male and female duo playing and singing a great range of songs to suit everyone and traditional Thai dancing on another night. We spent many evenings enjoying the 2 for 1 cocktails at the beach bar, on sun loungers with our feet in the sand and the ocean lapping up beside us. The pool is beautiful, huge and clean with a waterfall - there were balls, table tennis bats, kayaks etc available to use free of charge - which was a lovely touch. The private beach is small, secluded and lovely - if you climb over the rocks you reach a larger stretch of pure white sand with bars and restaurants. There is a small village 5 minutes walk away with a few more bars and restaurants. The resort is very secluded and you really do feel like you're on your own private island, you were able to completely relax and unwind but still enjoy a few cocktails and some amazing meals. We found this resort to be absolute paradise and bliss, I have absolutely nothing negative to stay about our stay here, it took our breath away! A perfect Honeymoon resort, I simply cannot imagine staying anywhere better!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santhiya Sea View Pool Villa Suite Plus is second to the highest villa category in the resort with 115sqm floor area and a truly unique character to show. Santhiya Sea View Pool Villa Suite Plus boasts its own personal infinity pools and a mini waterfall, picture-perfect panoramic sea view vistas along with a living room and open-air bathrooms. Perfect for newlyweds and honeymooners. Get lost in your very own luxurious private villa, the Santhiya Sea View Pool Villa Suite Plus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Santhiya Koh Phangan Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santhiya Hotel Thong Nai Pan
- Santhiya Resort And Spa
- Santhiya Hotel Ko Phangan
- Santhiya Resort Ko Phangan