My wife and I recently stayed at the Santhiya and I have to say it is absolutely wonderful. The staff always welcome you with a smile and the service was excellent. Road to the hotel was an adventure and getting off the lompriyah ferry to the hotel was a bit of a faff but an adventure none the less.
My only gripe was the room wasn't resupplied with tea and coffee so we had to order tea from room service and were charged 280baht for two Cups. Bit of a rip off.
Room service menu otherwise was quite reasonable and we ate in the village across the beach a couple times too which was nice. I thoroughly recommend Rasta Baby for a relaxed meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santhiya Sea View Pool Villa Suite Plus is second to the highest villa category in the resort with 115sqm floor area and a truly unique character to show. Santhiya Sea View Pool Villa Suite Plus boasts its own personal infinity pools and a mini waterfall, picture-perfect panoramic sea view vistas along with a living room and open-air bathrooms. Perfect for newlyweds and honeymooners. Get lost in your very own luxurious private villa, the Santhiya Sea View Pool Villa Suite Plus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelbag, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Santhiya Koh Phangan Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santhiya Hotel Thong Nai Pan
- Santhiya Resort And Spa
- Santhiya Hotel Ko Phangan
- Santhiya Resort Ko Phangan