So much fun at Santhiya. Supremely peaceful in a lush jungle setting by the sea. Our room was just beautiful. Amazing swimming pools and lovely restaurants. There's not a great deal nearby, but you won't want to leave the resort. We loved the little flintstone cars that ferried weary guests up steep hills to their rooms/bungalows. The breakfast here is amazing and served until a delightfully lazy hour. The details in everything were brilliant, different towel creatures folded for our amusement every day, fresh citronella burners lit in our bathroom/bedroom every evening to keep the mozzies at bay, beach bags, sun parasols, flip flops, fluffy robes... This really was paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santhiya Sea View Pool Villa Suite Plus is second to the highest villa category in the resort with 115sqm floor area and a truly unique character to show. Santhiya Sea View Pool Villa Suite Plus boasts its own personal infinity pools and a mini waterfall, picture-perfect panoramic sea view vistas along with a living room and open-air bathrooms. Perfect for newlyweds and honeymooners. Get lost in your very own luxurious private villa, the Santhiya Sea View Pool Villa Suite Plus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Santhiya Koh Phangan Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santhiya Hotel Thong Nai Pan
- Santhiya Resort And Spa
- Santhiya Hotel Ko Phangan
- Santhiya Resort Ko Phangan