Amazing and relaxing luxurious hotel, making you feel as being in paradise from the first minute you arrive there.
Stayed in Santhiya Garden Villa Suite for 4 nights in April, 2009.
There is nothing negative we could find about this hotel.
Villas look gorgeous, all of them new, spacious, made of carved teak wood, with really LARGE verandas (there were 2 sun beds with a small table, normal dining table with 2 chairs and a large bathroom on ours). Almost all walls of the villa feature large windows from the floor to the ceiling, which can be easily closed by the curtains if you look for 100% privacy (though rich rain forest trees and flowers around your villa will provide enough privacy to keep the windows open). The wooden roof of the villa covers only the part of the veranda so if you are afraid of getting burned with sun ask for a large beach umbrella and hotel staff will easily provide it in shortest time). All in-room facilities were excellent: starting from cosy cambric bathrobes and slippers embroiden with golden elephants an ending with a variety of elegant glasses in the bar.
Service was very nice, all staff friendly and trying to be as helpful as possible. We were impressed with the welcome and check-in procedure.
The hotel is large, its villas are situated on different heights of mountain hill but don’t be afraid of exhausting climbing up/down as there are many wooden-decorated hotel cars available upon call from your room or near the reception which will give you a drive as many times per day as you may need (free of charge).
The private beach of Santhiya is very good though if you look for a really airy sand – walk through the rocks (1 minute) to the nearby beach. If you want to swim in the deep water – do it on the hotel beach, if you prefer walking for 20-30 meters in shallow water – the neighbor beach would be your choice.
Closer to the left side of the private beach of the hotel (side of the speedboat pier) there is a nice coral reef with different fish and underwater habitants so do not miss the opportunity to snorkel there.
We are not the swimming pool fans but swimming pool in Santhiya is the most excited infiniti pool I’ve ever seen in reality or on the pictures. It’s a great pleasure either to relax in jacuzzi section or massage your back and shoulders under the streams of the waterfall. What is very important – they use high quality cleaning system so no clorine can be felt in the smell of your skin or swimming suit.
We didn’t try Santhiya’s restaurants because of their high prices and were very happy about many dining faclities on the nearby beach (you can eat in any of them and won’t be disappointed). Still, the breakfast at Santhiya was very good, serving not only European but also Thai food.
In general, we very more than satisfied with the hotel which even exceeded our expectations. We took the special room rate at Sawadee.com (our room cost us around 172 USD/night with breakfast and all taxes) and consider that there hardly could be possible to find better alternative on all Samui group islands for the period of our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santhiya Sea View Pool Villa Suite Plus is second to the highest villa category in the resort with 115sqm floor area and a truly unique character to show. Santhiya Sea View Pool Villa Suite Plus boasts its own personal infinity pools and a mini waterfall, picture-perfect panoramic sea view vistas along with a living room and open-air bathrooms. Perfect for newlyweds and honeymooners. Get lost in your very own luxurious private villa, the Santhiya Sea View Pool Villa Suite Plus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, Priceline, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Hotelopia, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Santhiya Koh Phangan Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santhiya Hotel Thong Nai Pan
- Santhiya Resort And Spa
- Santhiya Hotel Ko Phangan
- Santhiya Resort Ko Phangan