Palita Lodge
Milky Bay Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$33
US$232
US$224
Havana Beach Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$72
US$58
Agoda.com
Maehaad Bay Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$101
US$96
US$410
US$48
US$41
  • Breakfast included
Sea Breeze Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$37
Agoda.com
Cookies's Salad Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$38
  • Breakfast included
US$38
US$18
US$96
US$81
Priceline
All reviewshaad rin beachfull moon partyhear musicquiet endbest hotel on the islandperfect locationpool viewsunrise beachlight sleepergreat swimming poolair conditioningbreakfast was includedlaundry servicebeachfront bungalowstayed here for nightsbars and restaurantslow season
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 May 2013

As soon as I entered the premises I was embushed by one of the staff. He first demanded 1000 baht for the possible damage and key loss, or one passport held by the hotel in case I run away. Then second demand came. Pay the complete stay or one passort. I had paid upfront the half of the money already 6 months ago. I was being treated as a criminal from the first moment. I stayed in a lot of good hotels around the world but I have never been treated like this in my life. Then even though I booked 6 months ago they welcomed other people without reservation before me and I had to wait for an extra hour then get one of the back rooms.
The place is on the beach and in general nice. But the management is unbearable. There are nicer places you can find around for sure. I do not recommend this place at all.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 7 May 2013

we were in our honeymoon and got to this hotel after our friend recommend us to- that was the smart decision ever ! first of all the rooms are amazing- we took the one next to the pool - the A/C was great! the bed was comfortable and cozy- super super clean!!! very big shower , absolutly amazing!!! the beach is amazing- clean towels all the time, great swimming pool although the beach is more fun to be in.
They have a very great deal with their breakfast and the food is great ( we ate there all day and not only on breakfast) and the most important thing- the staff- it's a family that run this place and they all so amazing so kind and help us a lot!!!! we will definitely come back to this amazing hotel - BTW we had experience in another hotel in Koh Pangan and it was nothing like Palita.
I give this hotel 10/10!
We were there 6 nights . Also really good prices !

Room Tip: the rooms next to the pool are amazing
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2013

Just checked out of a 2 night stay at Palita lodge. If you want to be in central Hat Rin then this is a good place if you don't mind extremely rude staff. We paid 1800B for a bungalow off the beach. The accommodation is excellent and finished to a high standard (clean and confortable bed). This lodge has the potential to be excellent, however the staff try and squeeze every penny out of you and although you are the customer they never give service with a smile! The main receptionist (owner we think) is particularly frosty - because of this we would not stay here again (although perfect if you don't mind bad service and want nice rooms).

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2013

WOW! Please take me back! This place is absolutely amazing. Service is beyond belief, staff extremely friendly and helpful. My last night here was during the full moon party. They were very protective and staff was looking after peeps too trashed. Location is just perfect to party and then go back and be in a quiet room. Food was also good, available only till 9 PM though. They got a buffet for the Full moon party. I absolutely recommend it and really wish to be back next time I'm in the island. Even better than a 4 start hotel from Koh Samui. Doesn't even compare!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 April 2013

You cant find better location in haad rin. very helpful staf. very nice room but they dont have any closet or cupboard in the room so you must leav all your equipment at suitcase during all your stay. they also dont have safe box in the room but you can deposit things at the front desk.although all the above, we think the price is too expensive.

Room Tip: Stay close to the beach. if you go with the pool view villa, pay more and for the second floor villa.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple