Slightly delayed review, stayed march 2010 but planning a trip back this march. I would never normally stay at the same place twice but Sarikantang has a little place in my heart after first visit. Given that on the other side of the hill and only a 5min walk is full moon beach, it feels very secluded and when the parties are on if you dont fancy that kind of thing or need a rest from it all, the music is pretty much drowned out. Very pretty beach which is overlooked by the restaurant serving very tasty thai cuisine. Rooms are furnished to high standard, we had 'deluxe with bath' - huge semi open air bathroom with huge sunken bath.for the price i was impressed considering some of the other 4 and 5star resorts which charge a fortune. Very relaxing here complete with party time when you want it. Cant wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sarikantang Reosort & Spa, a casual small beach resort in Haad Rin, Koh Phangan, located just 5 minutes walk in to Haad Rin city and the full moon party. The great place with best combination of relaxing beach life and exciting night party in Koh Phangan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sarikantang Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sarikantang Hotel Koh Phangan
- Sarikantang Resort And Spa
- Sarikantang Ko Phangan
- Sarikantang Hotel Ko Phangan